• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Wallet UPI launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Paytm Wallet UPI launched:

Activate wallet upi and do any upi/scan n pay transaction using paytm wallet upi for free.

UPI handle - "@paytmwallet"

Screenshot2023-12-15-19-30-52-528net.one97.paytm.jpg

IMG20231215193220.jpg

Screenshot2023-12-15-19-30-59-420net.one97.paytm.jpg

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
UPI lite is for the young generation who does not even want to waste time to give pin and does not mind losing digital money tied to mobile handset in the event handset gets suddenly damaged or lost.
I am a 50 year old who still prefers to give pin for every txn
agreed. the drawbacks of upi lite are overcome by this wallet upi feature.

though amazon pay had this feature since so long.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It will require sim verification brother, it can't be done like that(very rare, until your sim gets cloned)
Child ain't born fully you guys arguing over . which colour of school bags ..
Let the feature roll 😂.
Obv it gonna be useless.
Wallet to upi wil anyways gonna work only at Paytm merchant .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
then this will pose a big security risk (if no pin for any big amount too), if an attacker gains access to our paytm account.
NFC too is security risk ..
But people enable in card and flaunt .
Anyways without pin transaction will have limit .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes the money u added in bank to phone pe.it was already in Amazon.

wdym? i just sent to a phonepe merchant ,!
which is what my original question was. but i don't think it'll have a limit. cuz at the time of activation of the paytm wallet upi, it didn't ask to set a pin. and obviously our normal bank pin won't be used here too.
Try going payment more than 5k . Lets see

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
why would anyone keep big amount in paytm wallet
my man. just because most ppl don't keep much money in paytm wallet, doesn't make it anymore secure. the vulnerabilities still exist. if they do, ppl won't add big amounts to wallet which is exactly opposite of what paytm wants.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
my man. just because most ppl don't keep much money in paytm wallet, doesn't make it anymore secure. the vulnerabilities still exist. if they do, ppl won't add big amounts to wallet which is exactly opposite of what paytm wants.
Paytm gone nuts since being public on stock exchange

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
what? try to rephrase it
If u adding your bank account balance in wallet to use as Upi .why ? This was already in Amazon
1 - Upi lite is there for small payment.
2- zero balance account

Anyways u can send wallet money to any paytm user without restriction.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
which is what my original question was. but i don't think it'll have a limit. cuz at the time of activation of the paytm wallet upi, it didn't ask to set a pin. and obviously our normal bank pin won't be used here too.
It will be similar to what amazon wallet is. Nothing to debate here, a person without your sim won't be able to do transaction. That's the end. Now if you hand over your phone to unknown person, no one can do anything.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It will be similar to what amazon wallet is. Nothing to debate here, a person without your sim won't be able to do transaction. That's the end. Now if you hand over your phone to unknown person, no one can do anything.
Don't talk about better half 😂 indirectly

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Abhishek012 till what amount is the upi transaction with wallet pin free? i think it's 5k, right?
First time UPI register limit is 5k for next 24-48hrs.

Pata nahi kitni bar bata chuka hu. UPI launch k 7 years baad bhi logo ko yeh yaad nhi ho paya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the way some Wallet UPI also enabled in-app UPI PIN verification like Dhani wallet UPI.

I dnt know why Paytm and Amazon like Wallets are not added in-app UPI PIN verification for every Wallet UPI transactions.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
UPI lite is for the young generation who does not even want to waste time to give pin and does not mind losing digital money tied to mobile handset in the event handset gets suddenly damaged or lost.
I am a 50 year old who still prefers to give pin for every txn
This is why, I don't use paytm wallet except for some cashback offers. You miss-click pay even by mistake and the money is gone without confirmation.