• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart UPI is Live Now

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Flipkart in collaboration with axis bank has integrated UPI feature in Flipkart App....with @Fkaxis suffix
Check the SS below

Its need of an hour ....

Screenshot_20240301_121235.jpg Screenshot_20240301_121311.jpg .Moving in same fashion as Amazon..

Screenshot_20240301_121320.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_121235.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_121235.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240301_121250.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_121250.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240301_121311.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_121311.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240301_121320.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_121320.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 24
UPI feature is a BIG let down. Unable to add ANY bank account or ANY card account. Allows only 3 attempts and then the device gets locked out. Will not work at all - even after the app is uninstalled n re-installation. Strange to see this. No other UPI App has this inability feature to add any bank account or card account. Scanner works - but where to debit ? NEEDS URGENT CHANGES TO THE APP. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED.

• Sad
Reactions: Rkr
UPI feature is a BIG let down. Unable to add ANY bank account or ANY card account. Allows only 3 attempts and then the device gets locked out. Will not work at all - even after the app is uninstalled n re-installation. Strange to see this. No other UPI App has this inability feature to add any bank account or card account. Scanner works - but where to debit ? NEEDS URGENT CHANGES TO THE APP. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED.
its FK + axis : deadly combination

CosmicCat

TF Premier
DO NOT USE any RuPay credit card with Flipkart UPI now. I had paid for an order with HDFC RuPay CC UPI thru Flipkart UPI, and returned the order. But the UPI refund to my card failed, and Flipkart shows the option to add bank account.

However, they are so shitty, instead of using the standard IFSC database, they are using crowdsourced data. It didn't show both my SBI and HDFC branches there. In fact, my SBI branch was opened in the 1970s! No wonder why I don't want to shop from Flipkart.

Last edited:
Did my 1st UPI scan-n-pay using FlipKart UPI at the local grocery shop. Used PNB Rupay Select card.

Perfect n smooth. No issues. No delay.

In PhonePe/GPay/Paytm, you can also add Visa/MC CCs/DCs also and they can be used for NON-UPI payments also. Here in FK-UPI it is not not possible - no such feature.

So, why users prefer this truncated UPI App over feature-rich PhonePe or GPay or Paytm ? More so, if it is part of a big App like FK App.

Product design/planning team did a blunder, it appears so....

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Man I am so apprehensive having my bank account linked to flipkart

Anyone remember they keep doing so many jhols to wrongly close people accounts with gift card balance and then don't even allow them to use that balance... Fk and this is just my opinion... Seems a very bad niyat company

Gaara

TF Ace
Man I am so apprehensive having my bank account linked to flipkart

Anyone remember they keep doing so many jhols to wrongly close people accounts with gift card balance and then don't even allow them to use that balance... Fk and this is just my opinion... Seems a very bad niyat company
Yes, Same reason I didn't take FlipKart axis card. but over the last couple of years, Flipkart has been quite aggressive. They’re offering better deals than Amazon, card-specific offers, and additional discounts on top of the card offers. The integration of coins for bill payments and product purchases is also a welcome move. It seems that since Walmart took over, things are becoming more customer-friendly.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
DO NOT USE any RuPay credit card with Flipkart UPI now. I had paid for an order with HDFC RuPay CC UPI thru Flipkart UPI, and returned the order. But the UPI refund to my card failed, and Flipkart shows the option to add bank account.

However, they are so shitty, instead of using the standard IFSC database, they are using crowdsourced data. It didn't show both my SBI and HDFC branches there. In fact, my SBI branch was opened in the 1970s! No wonder why I don't want to shop from Flipkart.
I had to use one of the SBI branches in the city from the list, and thankfully the refund appeared in my bank account within seconds through IMPS!

@msankadi - True. They are soo bad that even reaching out to their customer care is a pain. Email support closed. Direct phone support closed too. The only way to reach out to them is to use the Chat function, which works like 4 out of 10 times! Most of the times it doesn't provide any reply, like how it happened now.

I was planning to buy an AC from there, but thanks to this experience, I would avoid using Flipkart as much as possible!

Also, I repeat — Do not use RuPay CC UPI with Flipkart UPI now. Refunds are a pain.

NTT

TF Buzz
Did my 1st UPI scan-n-pay using FlipKart UPI at the local grocery shop. Used PNB Rupay Select card.

Perfect n smooth. No issues. No delay.

In PhonePe/GPay/Paytm, you can also add Visa/MC CCs/DCs also and they can be used for NON-UPI payments also. Here in FK-UPI it is not not possible - no such feature.

So, why users prefer this truncated UPI App over feature-rich PhonePe or GPay or Paytm ? More so, if it is part of a big App like FK App.

Product design/planning team did a blunder, it appears so....
Which General UPI payment do you use for majority of your transactions ?

NTT

TF Buzz
I have 7 non-bank UPI Apps. I use all of them. I rarely use Bank UPI Apps.
Less frequent use of Bank UPI apps are expected only.

I was curious of your rating of those non Bank apps you use. As per your experience.

I know custom upi handle is not an issue with you (though, that's a big issue for many of us here) I shall keep that in mind while checking your take/experience of non banking upi payments apps.

If not all.. what are your Top three apps in ascending or descending order of overall experience.