• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First Year Free Kotak IOCL Rupay Credit Card Offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
If you want to get a Kotak IOCL RuPay Credit Card, now is the best time. Use this link to apply for the first-year free Kotak IOCL Credit Card, which is available on the RuPay platform. This means you'll be able to link the credit card on UPI apps.
Application Link - https://bit.ly/3qfszj8 (Click on this special link and apply)

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 11.56.48 PM.png

Benefits of Kotak IOCL Credit Card:
  • Get 1000 reward points after spending Rs. 500 within the first 30 days.
  • Earn 4% back as reward points on fuel purchases at IOCL fuel stations.
  • Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
  • Get 2% value back on grocery and dining spends.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
If you want to get a Kotak IOCL RuPay Credit Card, now is the best time. Use this link to apply for the first-year free Kotak IOCL Credit Card, which is available on the RuPay platform. This means you'll be able to link the credit card on UPI apps.
Application Link - https://bit.ly/3qfszj8 (Click on this special link and apply)

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 11.56.48 PM.png

Benefits of Kotak IOCL Credit Card:
  • Get 1000 reward points after spending Rs. 500 within the first 30 days.
  • Earn 4% back as reward points on fuel purchases at IOCL fuel stations.
  • Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
  • Get 2% value back on grocery and dining spends.
So, i had Kotak league Visa LTF since a year, which got converted to Zen Signature LTF through card cancellation and retention trick. Just a week ago.
1. Can i apply this card now?
2. Any Hard enquiry?
3. Holding savings account and Credit card, so No KYC, i think.
4. Can we convert it to Ltf after a year?
@Sai Ganesh @Deal_Freak @MOhit __ @Dr-green69 @Rkr @VISHESH_BANSAL @4uziaul
Applying via website Shows 449 joining and 449 annual fees but via above link, it shows 0 joining and 449 annual fees. Is this a tricky url like Kotak White Card?

Last edited:

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have this card as LTF. Very bad card. I stopped using it. I used it on Indian Oil petrol pump approx 5 times. I was charged fuel surcharge on all 5 times but got fuel surcharge reversal for only 2 transactions and also got reward points on 2 transactions only. I raised complaint for 3 transactions and I got waiver and points after 2 months.
Now I have stopped using this card. Just kept for bank offers.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
I have this card as LTF. Very bad card. I stopped using it. I used it on Indian Oil petrol pump approx 5 times. I was charged fuel surcharge on all 5 times but got fuel surcharge reversal for only 2 transactions and also got reward points on 2 transactions only. I raised complaint for 3 transactions and I got waiver and points after 2 months.
Now I have stopped using this card. Just kept for bank offers.
I have Zen card for bank offers, worth to take this card for rupay offers? Or should i go for Snapdeal Rupay card? as i needs a rupay and BOB card.

senasenthil

TF Premier
A caution to the prospective users of this card: It appears that not all Indian Oil filling stations are considered for the reward points. I have received points @ 3 points / Rs. 150 (other spend) for my transaction in an Indian Oil fuel station. I have written to the customer care and waiting for the response.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
So, i had Kotak league Visa LTF since a year, which got converted to Zen Signature LTF through card cancellation and retention trick. Just a week ago.
1. Can i apply this card now?
2. Any Hard enquiry?
3. Holding savings account and Credit card, so No KYC, i think.
4. Can we convert it to Ltf after a year?
@Sai Ganesh @Deal_Freak @MOhit __ @Dr-green69 @Rkr @VISHESH_BANSAL @4uziaul
Applying via website Shows 449 joining and 449 annual fees but via above link, it shows 0 joining and 449 annual fees. Is this a tricky url like Kotak White Card?
If you already hold a cc with kotak , they wont do cibil hit again.

While applying , give the same registered mobile number and CRN , where it automatically fetches all your details.

You can try to apply if you really want to go for this card from Kotak.

My suggestion to everyone will be , apply Axis IOCL cc which give the same rewards of 4% and so currently its being issued LTF on some platforms.

Because there will be lot of cards which are being issued LTF on kotak from time to time , so you can make use of these offers also this card is co branded with Indian oil so not sure even if you take it now , there will be very less chance to convert this to LTF .

https://www.technofino.in/community...t-card-being-offered-at-life-time-free.15669/ -> See this thread for the reference as they are issuing white for LTF if you're eligible.

Anyway its my suggestion , then your wish.

Last edited:

tappukepapa

TF Premier
If you already hold a cc with kotak , they wont do cibil hit again.

While applying , give the same registered mobile number and CRN , where it automatically fetches all your details.

You can try to apply if you really want to go for this card from Kotak.

My suggestion to everyone will be , apply Axis IOCL cc which give the same rewards of 4% and so currently its being issued LTF on some platforms.

Because there will be lot of cards which are being issued LTF on kotak from time to time , so you can make use of these offers also this card is partner based with Indian oil so not sure even if you take it now , there will be very less chance to convert this to LTF .

https://www.technofino.in/community...t-card-being-offered-at-life-time-free.15669/ -> See this thread for the reference as they are issuing white for LTF if you're eligible.

Anyway its my suggestion , then your wish.
Axis IOCL got rejected, in June. Got ICICI coral rupay Ltf. So, not applying this now. Looking for Snapdeal Rupay as it will work for both Rupay and bob offers.