• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First Year Free Kotak IOCL Rupay Credit Card Offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
If you want to get a Kotak IOCL RuPay Credit Card, now is the best time. Use this link to apply for the first-year free Kotak IOCL Credit Card, which is available on the RuPay platform. This means you'll be able to link the credit card on UPI apps.
Application Link - https://bit.ly/3qfszj8 (Click on this special link and apply)

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 11.56.48 PM.png

Benefits of Kotak IOCL Credit Card:
  • Get 1000 reward points after spending Rs. 500 within the first 30 days.
  • Earn 4% back as reward points on fuel purchases at IOCL fuel stations.
  • Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
  • Get 2% value back on grocery and dining spends.

Visith

TF Buzz
I have been using this card on fuel purchase for past 2 months but fuel surcharge waiver amount is not getting credited properly its been a nuisance reaching out to customer care each cycle. Still there is no proper response from them. Irony is this primarily a fuel card:cautious:

Visith

TF Buzz
Just received my Kotak IOCL rupay.(paid, haven't been charged a joining fee but letter mentions it) (Applied via Zet. Got 1710₹ as successful application).

I have a bunch of questions.

Does doing UPI scan n pay at IOCL Pumps qualify for Accelerated RP?

Anyway to buy IOCL vouchers and get accelerated RP using this card?

How to get XtraMiles points for transactions done doing swipe?

Best way to track and most valued option for redemption?
Does doing UPI scan n pay at IOCL Pumps qualify for Accelerated RP? --> No. No fuel surcharge waiver either

Anyway to buy IOCL vouchers and get accelerated RP using this card? --> Not Sure

How to get XtraMiles points for transactions done doing swipe? --> Options are available in Kotak rewards portal for conversion to Indian Oil Xtrarewards

Best way to track and most valued option for redemption? --> As an introductory offer, statement credit is available through customer care service request

darthvader1

TF Buzz
If you want to get a Kotak IOCL RuPay Credit Card, now is the best time. Use this link to apply for the first-year free Kotak IOCL Credit Card, which is available on the RuPay platform. This means you'll be able to link the credit card on UPI apps.
Application Link - https://bit.ly/3qfszj8 (Click on this special link and apply)

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 11.56.48 PM.png

Benefits of Kotak IOCL Credit Card:
  • Get 1000 reward points after spending Rs. 500 within the first 30 days.
  • Earn 4% back as reward points on fuel purchases at IOCL fuel stations.
  • Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
  • Get 2% value back on grocery and dining spends.
I'm using Kotak Indigo 6E XL credit card since last 3 months & want this Kotak IOCL Credit card too, but whenever i'm applying for this they're rejecting my application stating due to internal policy. Any solution or recommendation?

suryatejad

TF Buzz
Recently I got a call from kotak bank executive , offered this card LTF, I was skeptical and repeatedly asked to confirm it. She said no joining fee and renewal fee, It is LTF. I proceeded with the application. After that I received the card in 3 days. Later I got suspicious about it and spoke to kotak CC customer care. Now they are saying it's not LTF but only FYF. This is unacceptable behavior. How to proceed with it, shall I complain or shall I write an email to kotak bank after 6-8 months usage to demand make it LTF or I will close it. Happy for any of your suggestions.