• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First Year Free Kotak IOCL Rupay Credit Card Offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
If you want to get a Kotak IOCL RuPay Credit Card, now is the best time. Use this link to apply for the first-year free Kotak IOCL Credit Card, which is available on the RuPay platform. This means you'll be able to link the credit card on UPI apps.
Application Link - https://bit.ly/3qfszj8 (Click on this special link and apply)

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 11.56.48 PM.png

Benefits of Kotak IOCL Credit Card:
  • Get 1000 reward points after spending Rs. 500 within the first 30 days.
  • Earn 4% back as reward points on fuel purchases at IOCL fuel stations.
  • Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
  • Get 2% value back on grocery and dining spends.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Bob rejected my Easy card application in Feb due to Internal reasons. Ab kab apply kar sakta hoon?, heard snapdeal bob is easy to get compared to normal cards.
Bob simply rejects the application , even if we mail they take ages to reply.

They take ages to process our application also.

Since he said will try for snapdeal cc , i dont want to say all these to him , anyway i dont see snapdeal cc as an useful card also , there are no annual fees waiver option and no billpay offers on amazon also now.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Bob simply rejects the application , even if we mail they take ages to reply.

They take ages to process our application also.

Since he said will try for snapdeal cc , i dont want to say all these to him , anyway i dont see snapdeal cc as an useful card also , there are no annual fees waiver option and no billpay offers on amazon also now.
Bro, you are replying to me or a third person? I am the same guy, you were chatting above. :p

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Bro, you are replying to me or a third person? I am the same guy, you were chatting above. :p
No bro sorry i was referring to you only , i understood your pain of applying fuel cards , as your axis got rejected and then kotak is showing as fees so didnt say directly.

Now since you became a good bro to me , let me ask this.

But bro i feel sorry to ask also , anyway its your wish and right but pls answer me 1 question bro , why you want to go for Snapdeal cc bro ? I really dont know nowadays what products snapdeal has , when you compare it with amazon/flipkart.

Also there are no billpay offers on amazon also now , as previously they used to give 10% discount upto some amount for all utility bills , the card is also not LTF.

The only benefit which they give is 10 RP for all online spends , which is around 2.5 % that too only upto 500 rs on which the max spend you can do per month is using this card is 20k so that you get 500 rs , which can be replaced with any cards for online spends like SBI CB CC , SC Smart CC , Axis Ace , HDFC Swiggy (anyway not sure of this as its recently launched ).

Also this one and only great snapdeal card has no annual fees waiver also , you have to pay them 250 + GST which is around 295.

If you ask me , i would rate this card as per our sir say , gatiya card of the year (sorry i dont know hindi so there might be spelling mistake :D).

So if you really want cards from BOB , wait for some time , they used to issue cards for LTF.

Pick a LTF card and just keep in your wallet.

Also Bob simply rejects the application , even if we mail asking for the reason , they take ages to reply.

They take ages to process our application also , from my experience , i applied on Mar 1st week 2022 where they issued 3 cards for LTF and May last week 2022 it got approved .

To be frank i even forgot that i applied this card , suddenly from nowhere i got message it got approved.

Anyway bro again i am saying its my suggestion and idea , spends varies person to person and sorry for the long post :rolleyes:.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
No bro sorry i was referring to you only , i understood your pain of applying fuel cards , as your axis got rejected and then kotak is showing as fees so didnt say directly.

Now since you became a good bro to me , let me ask this.

But bro i feel sorry to ask also , anyway its your wish and right but pls answer me 1 question bro , why you want to go for Snapdeal cc bro ? I really dont know nowadays what products snapdeal has , when you compare it with amazon/flipkart.

Also there are no billpay offers on amazon also now , as previously they used to give 10% discount upto some amount for all utility bills , the card is also not LTF.

The only benefit which they give is 10 RP for all online spends , which is around 2.5 % that too only upto 500 rs on which the max spend you can do per month is using this card is 20k so that you get 500 rs , which can be replaced with any cards for online spends like SBI CB CC , SC Smart CC , Axis Ace , HDFC Swiggy (anyway not sure of this as its recently launched ).

Also this one and only great snapdeal card has no annual fees waiver also , you have to pay them 250 + GST which is around 295.

If you ask me , i would rate this card as per our sir say , gatiya card of the year (sorry i dont know hindi so there might be spelling mistake :D).

So if you really want cards from BOB , wait for some time , they used to issue cards for LTF.

Pick a LTF card and just keep in your wallet.

Also Bob simply rejects the application , even if we mail asking for the reason , they take ages to reply.

They take ages to process our application also , from my experience , i applied on Mar 1st week 2022 where they issued 3 cards for LTF and May last week 2022 it got approved .

To be frank i even forgot that i applied this card , suddenly from nowhere i got message it got approved.

Anyway bro again i am saying its my suggestion and idea , spends varies person to person and sorry for the long post :rolleyes:.
Actually i wanted a Bob card in my PF. So, thought to apply this, for better approval chances. Rupay cards are my priority not any fuel cards. i don't even have any vehicle with me. :) All cards in my PF are in Visa platform. But, got Coral rupay yesterday, so skipping Kotak IOCL and thanks for guiding, not to apply for Snapdeal card. :cool: Applied Axis IOCL also for this purpose but same has been declined.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Actually i wanted a Bob card in my PF. So, thought to apply this, for better approval chances. Rupay cards are my priority not any fuel cards. i don't even have any vehicle with me. :) All cards in my PF are in Visa platform. But, got Coral rupay yesterday, so skipping Kotak IOCL and thanks for guiding, not to apply for Snapdeal card. :cool: Applied Axis IOCL also for this purpose but same has been declined.
Ok bro nice to hear.

Just a thought to all members out here , dont take all cards as rupay , as major industries who are indians working at abroad are getting affected due to this.

If we take VISA platform only , we get foreign business as well in india , then only we can develop , all credit card reviewers are also telling the same.

Please see the news , anyway you are not going to all cards for UPI right , max 2 or 3 you might use.

Again its my suggestion , but your decision is final.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Ok bro nice to hear.

Just a thought to all members out here , dont take all cards as rupay , as major industries who are indians working at abroad are getting affected due to this.

If we take VISA platform only , we get foreign business as well in india , then only we can develop , all credit card reviewers are also telling the same.

Please see the news , anyway you are not going to all cards for UPI right , max 2 or 3 you might use.

Again its my suggestion , but your decision is final.
Most of the Rupay card loopholes has been patched. So, just one or two is fine.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
can one only apply if they are an existing kotak customer? After mobile verification it takes on a page asking CRN/Number & DoB/Mail & DoB but while trying it with number or email i get a pop up saying “CRN” detail not found.

I have CITI IOCL and AXIS IOCL but my fuel spend in a month once every quarter is more than 20k due to long trip so looking for this credit card since it’s FYF.
I have applied using the same mobile number , in the next page it automatically fetches my CRN and all other details.

Applying in Kotak website is very easy bro , 1st time i am hearing that facing issues.

You can use Axis IOCL itself know bro if its LTF , as both these cards gives the same reward rates , especially if you hold LTF Axis IOCL , why you want FYF Kotak IOCL card bro ?

Anyway its my thinking , please update your views.

senasenthil

TF Premier
My question actually was that can only Kotak customers apply through that portal because as you said your CRN gets fetched but in my case since i am not a Kotak customer it does not auto populate the CRN and with mobile number and DoB it throws errors stating “Invalid CRN details”

Secondly as i said my monthly spend on petrol once in every quarter is around 20k so on the citi and axis iocl there is a cap of rewards only upto 5k.

Also i was getting pre approved offer for HDFC IOCL as LTF which i applied but apparently HDFC sent a mail stating my application is on hold since I already have HDFC card (I have HDFC Millennia LTF and Tata Neu Plus LTF). Though i have raised grievance regarding the same since i have a salary account with them and a car loan and 5 lakh FD along with credit card spend over a Lakh in just the past 2 months. Waiting for their response on the same. I had seen others in this community complaining about the same so any suggestions or experience regarding the same are welcome
No prior relationship with Kotak is required for applying this card

senasenthil

TF Premier
My fuel transactions in two different Indian Oil pumps, which are not company operated, were considered as 'other spend'. No surcharge reversal and the received reward points were credited @ 3 points/Rs. 150. Could any of the users of Kotak IOCL card confirm the same?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
One thing they haven't mentioned is that to be eligible for the welcome offer, the 1st transaction should have a value more than Rs 500 ! It isn't cumulative Rs 500.
Still info is incomplete.

My First few txns were below 500.

Then I made a txn above 500 and with that txn welcome points are credited.

So Exactly what is the actual condition, I am also confused🥴

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Still info is incomplete.

My First few txns were below 500.

Then I made a txn above 500 and with that txn welcome points are credited.

So Exactly what is the actual condition, I am also confused🥴
They told my relative that he isnt eligible for the welcome benefit as his 1st transaction was less than 500. Bamboo time for Kotak it seems 🫣