• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Sivaram

TF Buzz
I am trying to apply through myntra app after enter the otp it shows an error and i can’t proceed further any one know what was going here, i already in contact with kotak cc they said if you cant apply through Myntra app then you can apply it through kotak website, but if i apply it through kotak website then i cant get that 3 year offer, if anyone know anything then help me. IMG_1719.png

newmakerhere

TF Premier
I applied day before yesterday and No update till now. Just got a msg with application number and no further update
Happy Celebration GIF by Voot Select

karanarora

TF Buzz
Had worst experience with Kotak Myntra CC.
Applied for card on 9th March and it was approved on 12th March and Joining fees was charged in the first statement. I escalated it to their grievance desk and after 15 days they did change the pricing to 3 year free but didn’t reverse the joining fee so had to again escalate to the nodal office after which the joining fees was reversed and all of this took almost 25 days.

bhauka11

TF Buzz
Finally got 3 yrs free after RBI Bamboo. Also got a call from Kotak nodal officer confirming 3 yrs free. Initially a JF was charged, that also got reversed.
Can You plzz share the email ID of kotak Nodal officer and RBI??

I too have been charged joining fees even though I applied post 26 feb after seeing the 3 year offer on Myntra