• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

newmakerhere

TF Premier
I applied on 12 Mar.
Approved on 14 Mar
Dispatched on 14 Mar
Delivered on 15 Mar

I am an ETB customer holding an LTF ZEN Signature card with a 6L limit. got the same limit for Myntra but don't know whether it shares the limit or not. cos after doing transactions limit is decreased from Myntra but not from ZEN.

The first UPI transaction was on 16 Mar
First Non-UPI Transaction on 18 Mar ( Myntra 500 GV received instant after this transaction)

The first bill is yet to be generated

No Joining fees are charged till date.
Update

Annual fees charged in first statement.

Mailed for reversal. Lets see

prc1990

TF Ace
- CC on call
- 4 Nodal Officers on Mail
- My RM on Mail
Said my card is paid and I have to pay joining and annual fee.
So along with most of the TF members on this thread I filed a complaint on RBI Ombudsman stating Kotak is on boarding costumers with fake promotions. Then they changed my cards code to Free joining fee and 3year gratification.
When you applied for the card?

maverick

TF Premier
Will I get 500 Myntra voucher for zero joining fee cc, (applied via Myntra)?
I just got 'thanks you message' for using it first time 3 Days ago just after the transactions, but don't get voucher till now.

cardy

TF Ace
1) Kotak normal banking services available in all the nearby pincodes.
2) Kotak 811 is not available except only one pincode of the branch.
3) I have asked cs by mail if the pincodes are serviceable or not for credit card multiple times with follow up. They say you only need 5min to apply. Apply and check yourself.

So you need to have a hard enquiry to know if your pincode is serviceable or not.

What a service kotak!
Bravo.

Anirban

TF Buzz
Probably I am too late but is this 3 years conditional free offer applicable if I apply for the card now? On the Kotak website it is showing 500 joining and 500 annual fees and on myntra it is just allowing me to register my interest on the card (even though it shows I'm prequalified).
P.S. holding Kotak white and Kotak Rupay platinum cc already.

cardy

TF Ace
Probably I am too late but is this 3 years conditional free offer applicable if I apply for the card now? On the Kotak website it is showing 500 joining and 500 annual fees and on myntra it is just allowing me to register my interest on the card (even though it shows I'm prequalified).
Same for me not giving option to apply

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Same for me not giving option to apply
I can even see 3 year offer even though I have cc from December