• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Raaghul5

TF Buzz
I applied on 12 Mar.
Approved on 14 Mar
Dispatched on 14 Mar
Delivered on 15 Mar

I am an ETB customer holding an LTF ZEN Signature card with a 6L limit. got the same limit for Myntra but don't know whether it shares the limit or not. cos after doing transactions limit is decreased from Myntra but not from ZEN.

The first UPI transaction was on 16 Mar
First Non-UPI Transaction on 18 Mar ( Myntra 500 GV received instant after this transaction)

The first bill is yet to be generated

No Joining fees are charged till date.
Any minimum transaction amount required for gift voucher?

cleverpappu

TF Premier
Anyone having experience of converting any other kotak card to myntra rupay?
I have kotak league platinum rupay which i got one week back and wants to convert it to myntra rupay. Will calling customer care and requesting to convert it to myntra rupay work? On converting when will old card will gets closed and will rewards points on old card will lapse? And what about the outstanding of old card? Will it gets transferred to new card or will i have to clear dues before conversion?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Anyone having experience of converting any other kotak card to myntra rupay?
I have kotak league platinum rupay which i got one week back and wants to convert it to myntra rupay. Will calling customer care and requesting to convert it to myntra rupay work? On converting when will old card will gets closed and will rewards points on old card will lapse? And what about the outstanding of old card? Will it gets transferred to new card or will i have to clear dues before conversion?
Wait for 3 month then apply .
Kotak Myntra is co branded card
Can't be traded
U can trade between their core card

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you guys confirm that it's 3 years free? I wrote a mail to Kotak to confirm the same and they are not ready to accept it. I got a call to activate the card and he is saying IF you have applied through Kotak it will be free. But no one is confirming it. It has been 2 weeks now.

Gaara

TF Ace
How did you guys confirm that it's 3 years free? I wrote a mail to Kotak to confirm the same and they are not ready to accept it. I got a call to activate the card and he is saying IF you have applied through Kotak it will be free. But no one is confirming it. It has been 2 weeks now.
People say Axis and HDFC have the worst CC
They should See CC of Kotak and AU 😂
They'll change their opinion.

Gaara

TF Ace
- CC on call
- 4 Nodal Officers on Mail
- My RM on Mail
Said my card is paid and I have to pay joining and annual fee.
So along with most of the TF members on this thread I filed a complaint on RBI Ombudsman stating Kotak is on boarding costumers with fake promotions. Then they changed my cards code to Free joining fee and 3year gratification.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- CC on call
- 4 Nodal Officers on Mail
- My RM on Mail
Said my card is paid and I have to pay joining and annual fee.
So along with most of the TF members on this thread I filed a complaint on RBI Ombudsman stating Kotak is on boarding costumers with fake promotions. Then they changed my cards code to Free joining fee and 3year gratification.
I totally agree Kotak and Axis are worst banks as per my experience. I had already closed my accounts with Kotak 7-8 years back but now since they were coming up with good offers, I thought of getting a Kotak card. Can you please share the email id of the kotak Nodal Officers (you might would have received emails from them) ? Kotak asks to fill in the form to reach out to the Nodal Officer.