• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Gaara

TF Ace
I totally agree Kotak and Axis are worst banks as per my experience. I had already closed my accounts with Kotak 7-8 years back but now since they were coming up with good offers, I thought of getting a Kotak card. Can you please share the email id of the kotak Nodal Officers (you might would have received emails from them) ? Kotak asks to fill in the form to reach out to the Nodal Officer.

Gaara

TF Ace
I totally agree Kotak and Axis are worst banks as per my experience. I had already closed my accounts with Kotak 7-8 years back but now since they were coming up with good offers, I thought of getting a Kotak card. Can you please share the email id of the kotak Nodal Officers (you might would have received emails from them) ? Kotak asks to fill in the form to reach out to the Nodal Officer.
I directly mailed them, I don't use their website 🤓

I have a query. I applied for kotak myntra on 9 march and approved on 12th. I received the physical card but didn’t activated it. They have charged me joinging fees on 20th march. And due date is on 7 april. I dont want this card now. Do i need to pay this statement with joing fees charged. I havnt activated the card. Any adverse effect of not paying ?

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a query. I applied for kotak myntra on 9 march and approved on 12th. I received the physical card but didn’t activated it. They have charged me joinging fees on 20th march. And due date is on 7 april. I dont want this card now. Do i need to pay this statement with joing fees charged. I havnt activated the card. Any adverse effect of not paying ?
Same is happening with me. These banks like Kotak and Axis are just cheating customers. I have already made a complaint. Will wait and see.

Gaara

TF Ace
This isn't updated 🤣
Remarkable, isn’t it? The Kotak Credit Card team, along with their esteemed nodal officers, were unaware of the ongoing 3-year free offer on the Myntra card. Kotak didn't give the updates to its employees; how can we expect them to update their website 😂