• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank == Clowns

RevEng

TF Premier
Nothing new, they can't open the attachments I am sending them. They always seem to have some kind of excuse ready. I think they are being paid for that only. 😂
The MD office person asked me to check email for any application number starting with C1.

Told them that I've not received any such such email and showed the only email received from Axis which was a rejection mail for Axis Digital Salary account ( BTW never applied for any salary account, just Axis :poop: )

The person then tried to blame me saying that I must have applied for a salary account, not credit card :unsure:.

I lost my patience and asked if it's possible to apply for Salary account on Airtel App -> no answer
Asked if Axis can provide a copy of Salary account application form -> no answer
Asked what is the rejection criteria for Salary account -> no answer
Asked why Axis made a credit card enquiry during Salary account opening process -> no answer

The person then excused themselves and cut the call saying that Axis will investigate again.

In their "investigation", Axis couldn't find the cc application with the said reference number. So I raised a new complaint claiming that Axis made CIBIL enquiry without applying for any CC.

Now the Level 1 support has found application and obviously won't remove the enquiry. But they are unable to find any C1 application number for the decline reference number.

So Axis's claim that ever CC application has a C1 number is debunked by ................... Axis themselves.

RevEng

TF Premier
What email id u sent mail to? I sent to amitabh.chaudhary but haven't got response since almost 2 weeks.
I sent to the amitabh chaudhary one only, but I'm following up on an ombudsman complaint, after nodal officer and PNO couldn't help.
I think they only respond to a valid SR from lower level.

Trio

TF Buzz
There should be some accountability while opening threads....Moderators should screen threads before they are opened....@TechnoFino

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Kabhi kabhi aise lagta hai ki Axis ke majdoor aas pass hi hai 🤣
Rehne do aas pass puri TF community ka msg to that majdoor

Itna-Marunga-Bhikhari-Bheek-Nahi-Dega-meme-template-of-Golmaal.jpg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The MD office is unable to find the Airtel Axis CC application, but the level 1 support is able to :unsure:

axis.png

Going by the popular opinion here by the EXPERTS...
I would be more surprised if the title reads like below:

"Ax*s Bank <> Clowns" .​

No brownies for you for the title "Ax*s Bank == Clowns"

Last edited: