• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to complain against Relationship Manager

Quantum

TF Premier
Howdy folks,

Have you ever happened to complain against your Relationship Manager (RM)? Or provide remarks against them?
Could you please share what was the issue and what was the procedure that you followed?
I'm planning to do it for Axis RM for over-promising and under-delivering, ghosting, and unethical way of working with clients.

Thanks.

Update:
I tried all the suggested methods as mentioned below in this thread. And thanks to everyone who responded with the suggestions!

Here's what I tried and its result:
1) Asked RM for escalation Matrix: They mentioned that they would share but it was again a false promise.
2) Asked the Burgundy support to ask the branch head or branch manager to call me, kept waiting but didn't receive any call.
3) Tweeted with frustrating experience that I had and remarks about the RM without mentioning anyone's name but the branch IFSC code. Also sent a DM and shared my details and other names.
Bank's social media support team reverted back via Tweet and DM and shared the Service Request Number that they created for my issue.

After couple of days, got a call from the RM. They asked me whether I have complained the issue on social media. I said yes. They said, "please delete that post or tell them that the issue has been resolved by the RM. I'm being questioned by some director. I have told them about the team that is adding to the delay."
The RM also mentioned that the team that is adding the delay in your case is going to get questioned too.
I told them that reroute and escalate the complaint to that team, and I will take care of the Twitter complaint. Please note that I will never take the complaint back, will only update it later once they fulfill all their promises.

So, in my case, the social media (Twitter) approach was the most effective.
And in all of this, we need to make sure that we are correct in our stance, have done the right thing, and followed the right procedure.

Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Howdy folks,

Have you ever happened to complain against your Relationship Manager (RM)? Or provide remarks against them?
Could you please share what was the issue and what was the procedure that you followed?
I'm planning to do it for Axis RM for over-promising and under-delivering, ghosting, and unethical way of working with clients.

Thanks.
Ask the RM for escalation Matrix. They will try to de-escalate but you be stubborn, they will only tell who is their next level. (Usually BM maybe, I am just guessing this). But escalation matrix they need to provide.

Quantum

TF Premier
Update:
I tried all the suggested methods as mentioned above. And thanks to everyone who responded with the suggestions!

Here's what I tried and its result:
1) Asked RM for escalation Matrix: They mentioned that they would share but it was again a false promise.
2) Asked the Burgundy support to ask the branch head or branch manager to call me, kept waiting but didn't receive any call.
3) Tweeted with frustrating experience that I had and remarks about the RM without mentioning anyone's name but the branch IFSC code. Also sent a DM and shared my details and other names.
Bank's social media support team reverted back via Tweet and DM and shared the Service Request Number that they created for my issue.

After couple of days, got a call from the RM. They asked me whether I have complained the issue on social media. I said yes. They said, "please delete that post or tell them that the issue has been resolved by the RM. I'm being questioned by some director. I have told them about the team that is adding to the delay."
The RM also mentioned that the team that is adding the delay in my case is going to get bambooed too. :)
I told them that reroute and escalate the complaint to that team, and I will take care of the Twitter complaint.

So, in my case (and probably in others' case too), the social media (Twitter) approach is the most effective.
And in all of this, we need to make sure that we are correct in our stance, have done the right thing, and followed the right procedure.

Rest assured, social media (Twitter) approach se bamboo ho jayega if they are not honoring their promise.

Last edited:

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I told them that reroute and escalate the complaint to that team, and I will take care of the Twitter complaint.
I have a hunch that the moment you take down or delete the complaint, there might be some "visible" action ... but things will eventually get back to the normal. I'd rather have all my tasks(with RM) done first and then close the issue. The tasks include getting the escalation matrix.

Quantum

TF Premier
I have a hunch that the moment you take down or delete the complaint, there might be some "visible" action ... but things will eventually get back to the normal. I'd rather have all my tasks(with RM) done first and then close the issue. The tasks include getting the escalation matrix.
The below statement should not be interpreted as "I will take down or delete the complaint" :)
This was just to redirect them to my condition.
I told the RM to get the issue escalated to other team first.
I will never take the complaint back, I will only update it later, once they fulfill all their promises.
They gotta work this time for sure.
and I will take care of the Twitter complaint.

Last edited: