• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank == Clowns

shashank08

TF Premier
Good one :ROFLMAO:
But if you ask all those three individually they all say they are right..
I wonder what do they say if we ask them all at one place??
Tab teeno mil k decide karenge k sir senior se baat karwaate hai and you will get 4th answer.. and again a wrong answer.. :D :D :D

Axis and its misadventures are never ending game.. look at the other Axis card devaluation post.. abhe tak chal rhi hai.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
airtel.png

It has been 2 weeks since I requested airtel customer support to share the email id of the Airtel Team/Person responsible for Airtel Axis CC.

Airtel is still "investigating" it.

Pata nahi isme kya investigate karna hain.

And it is being investigated by Credit card experts from Airtel Xstream Fiber team
kon-hai-ye-log-kaha-se-aate-hai-ye-log.jpg

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
airtel.png

It has been 2 weeks since I requested airtel customer support to share the email id of the Airtel Team/Person responsible for Airtel Axis CC.

And it is being investigated by Credit card experts from Airtel Xstream Fiber team
Dikhana padega na bahut kaam kar rahe hai 🤣

aashuuuu

TF Premier
It's damn funny brother. You should definitely post it on "X"
airtel.png

I
airtel.png

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had raised an issue with Axis Bank Customer care

Their response after a few days as follows:

Please be informed your Service request xxxxxxx has been closed and however still we are working on your issue. Kindly allow some time to resolve the issue.

Clowns. Issue is not resolved but closing service request to show on time resolution.

shrewdoc

TF Ace

In my battle with Axis, PNO took 50 days to reply after my query.

When his mail arrived, even I had forgotten that I had made some complaint. That was some epic timegap.

sam0001

TF Select
The MD office is unable to find the Airtel Axis CC application, but the level 1 support is able to :unsure:

axis.png
Same story with me I think axis cs is shit they don't even make sense.
The guy said sar you are not eligible for the credit card ,then I asked why if I am eligible for select or privilege then why not for axis the guy said don't know sir and upon asking the eligibility criteria the cs person said sir you should know your cibil loan and a lot of crap.
Axis+Airtel=F****d up customer

Trust Me

TF Ace
Had raised an issue with Axis Bank Customer care

Their response after a few days as follows:

Please be informed your Service request xxxxxxx has been closed and however still we are working on your issue. Kindly allow some time to resolve the issue.

Clowns. Issue is not resolved but closing service request to show on time resolution.

According to my RM, that's how SRs are supposed to work at Axis: they are routinely closed within the TAT, irrespective of whether the issue was resolved or not, defeating the whole purpose of TAT! One is supposed to open a fresh SR if the issue was not resolved!

My RM was genuinely surprised that I had expected otherwise!

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
According to my RM, that's how SRs are supposed to work at Axis: they are routinely closed within the TAT, irrespective of whether the issue was resolved or not, defeating the whole purpose of TAT! One is supposed to open a fresh SR if the issue was not resolved!

My RM was genuinely surprised that I had expected otherwise!
Nothing about Axis surprises me anymore. Disappointed with them for personal banking, corporate banking, credit cards.. everywhere

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For GOOD or BAD MAGNUS had left a massive footprint in the history of Indian Credit Cards modern era even though it lasted for a short while..

It had the nation talking about it while it lasted in terms of the Credit Card Customers..
AMEN

RevEng

TF Premier
Wake up baby, new set of Axis Wisdom has dropped at midnight

Your credit card application has been rejected due to your Aadhaar card and PAN not being linked. (already linked for many years now)

For address, the employee needs to submit his office address as his home address in the application form. (What do I even say now)

axis.png

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Your credit card application has been rejected due to your Aadhaar card and PAN not being linked. (already linked for many years now)

For address, the employee needs to submit his office address as his home address in the application form. (What do I even say now)

axis.png
Next level response 🫡 to AXIS bank

shashank08

TF Premier

axis.png
Welcome to the parallel world of "The Axis Bank" where general senses and logics don't exist.. :D :D :D