• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank == Clowns

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Let me start then,
HDFC lied to ombudsman that they have initiated the enquiry removal and close the complaint.

When I followed up after 1 month, HDFC said they couldn't suppress because they didn't have the control number.

Then why not ask for it before closing the ombudsman complaint?
Pro HDF*C move 🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just agreeing with RevEng's experience. Each of the Customer care officers of HDFC take liberty to interpret the policies in the manner in they want. They lack even an iota of accountability 😄
Yes,... this is true across the board... in most of the fields.. banking is even worse..
There are only some exceptions...
Generally a Job in India is not carried out with any accountability and responsibility.. I am saying in general... there are always some excpetions..
Got to go out.. catch you guys later..

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Should I post my experience of chasing Airtel for the Airtel Axis CC dispute?

trailer - Airtel Zonal Nodal officer asked to connect with the Airtel Fiber team for resolving credit card dispute.
next time they might ask you to call jio support or hdfc support for axis airtel issues :p

shashank08

TF Premier
Should I post my experience of chasing Airtel for the Airtel Axis CC dispute?

trailer - Airtel Zonal Nodal officer asked to connect with the Airtel Fiber team for resolving credit card dispute.
And you will definitely get response from airtel fiber team for credit card issue - "sir mausam kharaab hone ki wajah se yeh issue hua.."

Then first you will wonder k last 1 month se na to baarish hui or na mausam kharaab hua to fir yeh kaun se planet ki baat kr rhe hai.. :D :D :D

RevEng

TF Premier
airtel.png

It has been 2 weeks since I requested airtel customer support to share the email id of the Airtel Team/Person responsible for Airtel Axis CC.

Airtel is still "investigating" it.

Pata nahi isme kya investigate karna hain.

And it is being investigated by Credit card experts from Airtel Xstream Fiber team