• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bugs in RBI Ombudsman Portal or Axis Bank Fraud?

RevEng

TF Premier
Incident 1:
I filed a complaint against Axis Bank. After a month, it was closed by CRIF credit bureau citing that I did not contact CRIF before ombudsman. I have never filed a complaint against CRIF nor was the Axis case related to CRIF. So don't know how the complaint against Axis got transferred to CRIF. Now that complaint is closed under non-appealable clause.

Incident 2:
I filed another complaint against Axis Bank for the same issue. After few days I received a closure intimation for completely different complaint number filed against Axis Bank. I did not file the said complaint nor any other complaint on that day. But this random complaint is linked to my number and email.

Fortunately the second case I have filed against Axis is still open.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Is Axis trying pull a trick on the RBI ombudsman or there is some bug in RBI portal?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Incident 1:
I filed a complaint against Axis Bank. After a month, it was closed by CRIF credit bureau citing that I did not contact CRIF before ombudsman. I have never filed a complaint against CRIF nor was the Axis case related to CRIF. So don't know how the complaint against Axis got transferred to CRIF. Now that complaint is closed under non-appealable clause.

Incident 2:
I filed another complaint against Axis Bank for the same issue. After few days I received a closure intimation for completely different complaint number filed against Axis Bank. I did not file the said complaint nor any other complaint on that day. But this random complaint is linked to my number and email.

Fortunately the second case I have filed against Axis is still open.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Is Axis trying pull a trick on the RBI ombudsman or there is some bug in RBI portal?

Did you follow the proper procedure to lodge your complaint?

After filing your case, you get a summary of all the details which you submitted for your record. If you are comfortable, would you mind posting the summary here after masking out confidential details. If uncomfortable, you may DM me.

Only after seeing what you have filed, I will be able to comment further.

I am well versed with the insurance ombudsman but banking, I have yet to experience a case (although I believe it should be almost the same).

Thanks!!