• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI ombudsman complaint form help needed

zenchill

TF Select
I am filling a complaint with RBI ombudsman against a bank credit line offered via paisabazaar that was mis-sold and no resolution by bank. I have the NOC and written mails from nodal desk in my favour and looking at cibil suppression as promised by them but not honored.

On RBI portal after I choose NO on being asked is your complaint related to credit card, it needs me choose the bank branch mandatory. There is no bank branch involved in a digital loan process. Can’t bypass the bank branch field. What to add any idea/tips bhai log?

@VISHESH_BANSAL bhai kuch suggestion?

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
I am filling a complaint with RBI ombudsman against a bank credit line offered via paisabazaar that was mis-sold and no resolution by bank. I have the NOC and written mails from nodal desk in my favour and looking at cibil suppression as promised by them but not honored.

On RBI portal after I choose NO on being asked is your complaint related to credit card, it needs me choose the bank branch mandatory. There is no bank branch involved in a digital loan process. Can’t bypass the bank branch field. What to add any idea/tips bhai log?

No they don't ask bank branch.

They ask the City you live in & they'll transfer case to that state/UT of the city.

zenchill

TF Select
Then put the main/head branch of the bank.

What's the problem?
ive added but the only issue was local branch had nothing to do with the online loan/complaint. I don even have an account with that bank or anything to do with that branch. anyways added the local branch of my city and registered the complaint. lets see.

Riya

TF Ace

Bank Branch is not mandatory.... I have myself got multiple enquiries suppressed... It takes about 15-20 days...
You have to just provide all the proof ,i.e, email conversations

zenchill

TF Select
Bank Branch is not mandatory.... I have myself got multiple enquiries suppressed... It takes about 15-20 days...
You have to just provide all the proof ,i.e, email conversations
Branch is a mandatory drop down menu selection for non cc related complaints. Have added my city branch although it was a digital offering issue. Have attached all email proofs with nodal office. Let's see. Thanks.

girish3456

TF Premier

I want to raise a complaint as PNB is not dispatching my Rupay Select credit card. Can you please share the link

zenchill

TF Select
My RBI ombudsman complaint against a loan not disbursed due to tech issues between bank and its digital lending partner seems like reaching its logical conclusion. The bank in question has removed the loan account from cibil. It is now removing the multiple enquries it did for the same. All this only after RBI ombudsman complaint as i had mails from the bank but they didnt honor closure or suppression.

NOW RBI ombudsman is facilitating and called me multiple times to ensure a solution. The bank asked them to close the complaint but i told them only loan account has been suppressed and not enquires so RBI didn't close the case and told the bank to satisfy my concerns.
Bank has now mailed me a confirmation on enquiry suppression sent to cibil. I will check in a weeks time and if they have removed the enquires it serves my purpose.

QUESTION is what about compensation? I have mentioned compensation for misselling and as well and mental harassment for no fault of mine and due to tech glitches between them and their lending partner platform (they eve admitted this to RBI). Also for dragging on an issue for 5 months by the bank. Will the RBI take a call on its own when closing the case? or they will just close as solution is reached mutually between me and bank facilitated by RBI and no compensation.

Any thoughts/ideas on how to go about the compensation?

techt

TF Legend
QUESTION is what about compensation? I have mentioned compensation for misselling and as well and mental harassment for no fault of mine and due to tech glitches between them and their lending partner platform (they eve admitted this to RBI). Also for dragging on an issue for 5 months by the bank. Will the RBI take a call on its own when closing the case? or they will just close as solution is reached mutually between me and bank facilitated by RBI and no compensation.

@DocFixIt . .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My RBI ombudsman complaint against a loan not disbursed due to tech issues between bank and its digital lending partner seems like reaching its logical conclusion. The bank in question has removed the loan account from cibil. It is now removing the multiple enquries it did for the same. All this only after RBI ombudsman complaint as i had mails from the bank but they didnt honor closure or suppression.

NOW RBI ombudsman is facilitating and called me multiple times to ensure a solution. The bank asked them to close the complaint but i told them only loan account has been suppressed and not enquires so RBI didn't close the case and told the bank to satisfy my concerns.
Bank has now mailed me a confirmation on enquiry suppression sent to cibil. I will check in a weeks time and if they have removed the enquires it serves my purpose.

Well if you are bussines person.. ask for compensation
If u r salaried ask for cost increase in thing u were gonna do ..

U can argue about u were gonna get loan from xyz bank but due to this loan on cibil u were rejected manually since u already had loan + dispute going onn

Personal harrasment,mental agony only lead to compensation based by facts like above.
+ You should have opened this line of argument before ..
Now u can try saying your first priority was to get removed the loan on cibil + enquiry

zenchill

TF Select
Well if you are bussines person.. ask for compensation
If u r salaried ask for cost increase in thing u were gonna do ..

U can argue about u were gonna get loan from xyz bank but due to this loan on cibil u were rejected manually since u already had loan + dispute going onn

Personal harrasment,mental agony only lead to compensation based by facts like above.
+ You should have opened this line of argument before ..
Now u can try saying your first priority was to get removed the loan on cibil + enquiry
I have already mentioned about the compensation in my complaint to RBI and all subsequent emails with ombudsman office.
Question is now when all other concerns are nearing completion, do i mention this on call iwith RBI person if they call again? If they close with my consent as primary complaint is resolved, compensation will be void?
whats the best way to go about it?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have already mentioned about the compensation in my complaint to RBI and all subsequent emails with ombudsman office.
Question is now when all other concerns are nearing completion, do i mention this on call iwith RBI person if they call again? If they close with my consent as primary complaint is resolved, compensation will be void?
whats the best way to go about it?
Best way is to rewrite a email stating primary loan on cibil removal is done but what happens to damages i took meanwhile ( mentioning all those points) & why app/ bank is in hurry to close it by their end .
Ask them clearly untill u r well compensated , you won't give consent to close the complain by your end ..

Ask sweetly but add poison & threat in between 😁

zenchill

TF Select
Prob is now there is no email due from my end. Rbi guy told me to write a mail on loan enquiry still to be removed and I did so.
They must have taken it up with the bank as bank reverted to me that they have done the needful.
Now most probably RBI guy will call to confirm. If they ask via mail I will mention but do I mention on call too if it comes to that?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Prob is now there is no email due from my end. Rbi guy told me to write a mail on loan enquiry still to be removed and I did so.
They must have taken it up with the bank as bank reverted to me that they have done the needful.
Now most probably RBI guy will call to confirm. If they ask via mail I will mention but do I mention on call too if it comes to that?
Btw which bank & app it was