• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBI disposes complaint against RBL bank

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Don't mention RBIs older complaint anywhere. Just use the email from the bank as the basis of the new complaint. Just raise a complaint that the Bank promised a credit but failed to do so. That is it.
RBL reward portal seems down/in upgradation, once it restore back, i will check whether they credited points or not and then raise complaint as you suggested

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
I am a SBI PO of 83 BATCH. As AGM, I was in SBI STC for close to a decade - training Bankers on IT n Networking. I am a Techno-Banker. Wrote a number of manuals n TRAINING kits.

Writing a one-page story is peanuts for me.

The member certainly never imagined the possibility of someone knowing what they are talking about and speaking from a rich career experience of decades! Oh I had great fun reading this response! :love::LOL:

praful47

TF Premier
I shared part of tnc here. They clearly written it will be 0.3 - it's not Up to

Disappointed with RBI as they ignore my every mails and close complaint

Lastly l, complained on PMO portal, received call from them but as soon as I receive, it's on hold for infinite team, looks like to have to send reminder to
PMO portal helped ???

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
what is PMO portal? @D7162
Its very good portal, you will get reply from each and every govt department.

Although few thick skin dept will just pass routine information, and few will take action

First time I used during Demonetization when RBI was not giving me money, I received full money after complaining to PMO portal

Although few thick skin dept will just pass routine information, and few will take action

First time I used during Demonetization when RBI was not giving me money, I received full money after complaining to PMO portal
can you pls share the link for the same? seems like would be need this very soon

praful47

TF Premier

What about CPGRAM and DPG portal ??
Which is best ?