• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
My father has ICICI bank wealth management savings account and it's around 8 months old.I am waiting for a pre approved credit card offer then after using that card for 3 months I want to take the Amazon Pay cc.So I want to ask how long do I need wait more to get a pre approved credit card offer? Anyone who is familiar with the above mentioned procedure?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
My father has ICICI bank wealth management savings account and it's around 8 months old.I am waiting for a pre approved credit card offer then after using that card for 3 months I want to take the Amazon Pay cc.So I want to ask how long do I need wait more to get a pre approved credit card offer? Anyone who is familiar with the above mentioned procedure?
ICICI Wealth Management is a failed product. ICICI overall has very very poor rate of pre-approved offer. Move the fund to HDFC/IDFC rather. Get amazon pay ICICI on basis of c2c or income docs.

KyloRen

TF Buzz
Apply through amazon account where it shows no income docs needed

Cardiosniper

TF Select
Amazon app show no income documents required. Is this the right thing to do. what can be approved

Attachments

• 80AFA5CE-DE64-4277-813A-5BA4DEAE70C4.jpeg
    80AFA5CE-DE64-4277-813A-5BA4DEAE70C4.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 23

Souvik

TF Premier
Amazon app show no income documents required. Is this the right thing to do. what can be approved
You can go ahead and apply. Earlier they used to ask for income documents, even they used to send someone home for KYC, I see most of that may have been lifted now.

Era of cheap and easy credit fueling massive inflation.