• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI approved

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
Till now my brother was using the kotak dream different secured card(3 months old), he applied for kotak league rupay initially but got rejected due internal policy criteria as said in mail, so took the secured from kotak.
so, after 3 months, asked him to try for Amazonpay ICICI or Axis my zone, he applied for Amazon ICICI card yesterday and got approverd message today. As it is first unsecured want to know the limit given. So is there any way to know the limit now.
Please let us know.
thank you.

newinnov

TF Premier
Based on my internal risk assessement policies with respect to AXES, I am only allowed to hold the follwoing AXES CCs..

However this is in no way determines AXES's creditworthiness, AXES may request me to re- consider my decision after 6 months for me to have their other premium / super premium CCs.

Currently my internal policies allow the following:
1) LTF Neo Rupay
2)LTF My zone
3) Paid Airtel..

;) ;)
Bhai share your internal policies documents for other banks too :)

oneadi

TF Select
Till now my brother was using the kotak dream different secured card(3 months old), he applied for kotak league rupay initially but got rejected due internal policy criteria as said in mail, so took the secured from kotak.
so, after 3 months, asked him to try for Amazonpay ICICI or Axis my zone, he applied for Amazon ICICI card yesterday and got approverd message today. As it is first unsecured want to know the limit given. So is there any way to know the limit now.
Please let us know.
thank you.
Limit kitna mila aur before delivery kese pata chala aur kitne din bad pata chala??

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
Limit kitna mila aur before delivery kese pata chala aur kitne din bad pata chala??
1.1lac , got to know only after delivery of card ,tried to know via whatsapp banking but didn't work because no prior relationship wit icici so internet banking was off by default, post delivery had to call customer card to activate in-order to use imobile