• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay ICICI approved

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
Till now my brother was using the kotak dream different secured card(3 months old), he applied for kotak league rupay initially but got rejected due internal policy criteria as said in mail, so took the secured from kotak.
so, after 3 months, asked him to try for Amazonpay ICICI or Axis my zone, he applied for Amazon ICICI card yesterday and got approverd message today. As it is first unsecured want to know the limit given. So is there any way to know the limit now.
Please let us know.
thank you.

pinki

TF Ace
Till now my brother was using the kotak dream different secured card(3 months old), he applied for kotak league rupay initially but got rejected due internal policy criteria as said in mail, so took the secured from kotak.
so, after 3 months, asked him to try for Amazonpay ICICI or Axis my zone, he applied for Amazon ICICI card yesterday and got approverd message today. As it is first unsecured want to know the limit given. So is there any way to know the limit now.
Please let us know.
thank you.
Try calling icici , on ivr itself , the automated voice would reply u with unbilled amount on ur card , from there u will get to know ur assigned limit easily 👍

Riya

TF Ace
Please let us know.
thank you.
Use imobile app.. or WhatsApp banking... Or wait for the welcome letter with the card...

Trust Me

TF Ace
Yes within 1 day….
One thing for sure, they won’t delay it or cheat or ask for invoices..
The system is pretty automated..
You will receive it within 24 hours, I did receive it like that for the past 5 years or so

And on top of that, for some time now, they have been showing per-transaction cashback earnings too! Useful.

How is it for the corresponding Axis-Flipkart card (or Ace)? I know that it is better than the Amazon Pay card in one respect: cashback is given as statement credit.

I also know firsthand that Axis Reward Point cards take 90 - 120 days to never, to credit the promised points, (and sometimes even revert those credits as well) !

mailmenow

TF Premier
One more doubt. I made the due payment yesterday and it got Credited yesterday itself. But the available credit limit not yet updated after playing the dues. Is it a bug or as per process??
And also it's taking more time to update the transaction in imobile app not instantly reflected.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
And on top of that, for some time now, they have been showing per-transaction cashback earnings too! Useful.

How is it for the corresponding Axis-Flipkart card (or Ace)? I know that it is better than the Amazon Pay card in one respect: cashback is given as statement credit.

I also know firsthand that Axis Reward Point cards take 90 - 120 days to never, to credit the promised points, (and sometimes even revert those credits as well) !
I dont have FK or ace .. so no comments from me..

mailmenow

TF Premier

Yes. For flipkart and ace per transaction Cashback is there. So it is easy to track the cashback earned for individual transaction as well.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I dont have FK or ace .. so no comments from me..

That's alright. --- The query was actually meant for anybody with the information, -- not you in particular. I just happened to quote your post for context. :)

Based on my internal risk assessement policies with respect to AXES, I am only allowed to hold the follwoing AXES CCs..

However this is in no way determines AXES's creditworthiness, AXES may request me to re- consider my decision after 6 months for me to have their other premium / super premium CCs.

Currently my internal policies allow the following:
1) LTF Neo Rupay
2)LTF My zone
3) Paid Airtel..

;) ;)

mailmenow

TF Premier
One more doubt. I made the due payment yesterday and it got Credited yesterday itself. But the available credit limit not yet updated after playing the dues. Is it a bug or as per process??
And also it's taking more time to update the transaction in imobile app not instantly reflected.
Please reply for this

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
It's takes 2 working days