• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to change mapping of ICICI Amazon Pay CC to another Amazon account

sjmajumder

TF Ace
There were days when Amazon used to give good amount of cashbacks on bill payment every month and I used to have around 12 Amazon accounts (one for each mobile number held in the extended family). Incidentally I took my ICICI Amazon Pay CC not from my primary account as the offer did not reflect there. It was initial days and offer rolled out only to few Amazon accounts. The account I used to take the CC is not in use for quite sometime, only use to pay bills using the reward points I get.

I recently purchased a laptop from my primary account which is also a Prime account thinking I will get 5% cashback but got only 3. When reached out to support they said my card is mapped to non prime account so I got only 3% cashback and according to them there is no way to change the mapping of the CC from one Amazon account to another. The only option is either I buy prime membership in that Amazon account or close the card and apply again from my primary amazon account.

Anyone faced this issue? How did you resolve?

Update:
Today is the payment due date. I did not use it after the last statement was generated. Made the payment and submitted request for closure of the card by email.

Last edited:

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Could you please advise on how I can obtain the ICICI LTF (Lifetime Free) RubyX or Sapphiro credit cards? Currently, I hold the ICICI Amazon Pay (APay) and Rupay Coral cards, with a combined credit limit of 4.2 lakhs. Here are the details of my existing cards:

1. ICICI Amazon Pay (APay):
    • Total Spends: ₹3,09,007
  2. ICICI Rupay Coral:
    • Total Spends: ₹30,531
Combined Spends: ₹3,39,538

I’ve already contacted ICICI, and they mentioned that the upgrade will happen automatically. However, I’m only being offered paid upgrades to Shapparo, MMT Signature, and Merchant United Signature cards. Any guidance on obtaining the LTF RubyX or Sapphiro cards would be appreciated.
I got both Rubyx LTF and Coral Rupay LTF under pre-approved offers.

Sapphiro LTF was under Alumni offer. You can check my below post:

Gaara

TF Ace
Got SMS today morning card is approved. Showing in Amazon as issued and ready to use but not showing up in iMobile yet.
This is opposite of what happens in other sites 😂
First bank shows the card and then the cobranded sites
But here co-branded site is showing first.
My Mytra kotak card it's been 15 days since I got it and have been using it yet myntra show "Resume application"

sjmajumder

TF Ace
This is opposite of what happens in other sites 😂
First bank shows the card and then the cobranded sites
But here co-branded site is showing first.
My Mytra kotak card it's been 15 days since I got it and have been using it yet myntra show "Resume application"
The card is even auto added to my payment methods in my Amazon account :)

The experience described by you has also happened with me for Axis Airtel Card.

Lordkk

TF Premier
Just showed up in internet banking. Same credit limit given as previous card which I cancelled.
Well Done Reaction GIF

how much limit?