• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Get ICICI Amazon Pay Card?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys,

I was rejected two times while applying Amazon pay icici card. I have 60 days more to apply again.
That’s why asking what are the things can add more chances for approval?

1. I have an account in ICICI, will funding the account for 2L will add any benefit?

2. My Cibil is just 747 as of today. I heard we need at least 760 to apply apay card. My credit history is 1 year 1 month. Even if I clear all the credit card dues I cannot go above 760.

Any other tricks you have?

pank110294

TF Select
Does shopping on Amazon affect the CL? That could be why I got 12x the limit of my other cards.
I can't say about that but i guess it does...Highest limit i got from any CC provider was-ICICI--1 lakh...They usually give high limits btw...Axis bank sucks in giving credit limits..They give u 15k to 30k ..Better buy peanuts..

Astrella

TF Buzz
I can't say about that but i guess it does...Highest limit i got from any CC provider was-ICICI--1 lakh...They usually give high limits btw...Axis bank sucks in giving credit limits..They give u 15k to 30k ..Better buy peanuts..
I had 50k on axis and onecard. ICICI gave me 1.7L then upgraded to 6L, all without any income docs and physical verification.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

Astrella

TF Buzz
I had written an email to ask the reason for rejection, I got a call & was told my application was rejected as I hold too many ICICI Bank cards..

I asked them to cancel one of the cards and issue amazon pay icici card, they agreed.
my RM would be happy if I took their entire library of (kinda shit) cards

• Haha

cardy

TF Ace
I had written an email to ask the reason for rejection, I got a call & was told my application was rejected as I hold too many ICICI Bank cards..

I asked them to cancel one of the cards and issue amazon pay icici card, they agreed.
This should not be a reason
Because in icici there is no bar on card number
Some people here have nearly all the cards of ICICI

mailmenow

TF Premier
hi need a clarification bout Apay application.
i have applied for Apay on 16. 04 (for my wife). and got an application number. got a mail to send income documents to careamazonpaycc@icicibank.com.
i have sent tat. today got a text msg from icici stating that application (with a different application number ) is not approved. (in Amazon app the status shows like not approved.) this means the application is rejected or can i do anything to make them reconsider.?
Is this the mail which you are talking about??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-095104.png
    Screenshot_20240429-095104.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 11

mailmenow

TF Premier
Do we need to reply and send docs on this mail for approval? or they can process base on NTB and good cibil history?
No need to reply for the same untill No salary slip/ITR was asked to upload. If they ask your salary slip/ITR in Amazon app ,then you have to upload through amazon app at the time of application. Even I got the mail after apply. I didn't send any documents as I am a new to ICICI. The card get approved within 30minutes from VKYC on the same day.

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No need to reply for the same untill No salary slip/ITR was asked to upload. If they ask your salary slip/ITR in Amazon app ,then you have to upload through amazon app at the time of application. Even I got the mail after apply. I didn't send any documents as I am a new to ICICI. The card get approved within 30minutes from VKYC on the same day.
VKYC happened yesterday still nothing happened in mine lets see.
i am NTB but had 2L preapproved Rubx for me in icici i didnt take as i am interested in sapphiro.
how much limit u got may i know ? pls for ref purpose only.

mailmenow

TF Premier
VKYC happened yesterday still nothing happened in mine lets see.
i am NTB but had 2L preapproved Rubx for me in icici i didnt take as i am interested in sapphiro.
how much limit u got may i know ? pls for ref purpose only.
I got limit 1.7 lakh. It was approved in March month as approval chances were high in that month. My application were rejected in 2020,2021. After that in 2023 I got a call from executive and informed me that no income/ITR documents will be asked in app. So I proceeded but got declined by stating that some internal Norms. After 6month I applied in March and approved the same.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Usually it hard to get the ICICI Amazon pay card to non-icici customer if I am not wrong. I heard somewhere else that the approval chances were high in March month as it is a financial year ending. So chances are high to get it. So I just tried.

mailmenow

TF Premier

How to get the Amazon pay card via agent as it is a invite basis only?

shivkumar

TF Select
This should not be a reason
Because in icici there is no bar on card number
Some people here have nearly all the cards of ICICI
I had started a thread on same.. link below..