• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Get ICICI Amazon Pay Card?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys,

I was rejected two times while applying Amazon pay icici card. I have 60 days more to apply again.
That’s why asking what are the things can add more chances for approval?

1. I have an account in ICICI, will funding the account for 2L will add any benefit?

2. My Cibil is just 747 as of today. I heard we need at least 760 to apply apay card. My credit history is 1 year 1 month. Even if I clear all the credit card dues I cannot go above 760.

Any other tricks you have?

drvirag

TF Buzz
Pta nhi kaise icici card deta hai. I applied multiple time bt they reject every time. have 760 cibil. 20lpa salary plus professional income. have saving account wid dem. 13 other credit cards with limit ranging 1-3 lakh. 15 year of credit history. but dont have official email id required for dere online application. even applied c2c once but dats also rejected. now any1 suggest.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Pta nhi kaise icici card deta hai. I applied multiple time bt they reject every time. have 760 cibil. 20lpa salary plus professional income. have saving account wid dem. 13 other credit cards with limit ranging 1-3 lakh. 15 year of credit history. but dont have official email id required for dere online application. even applied c2c once but dats also rejected. now any1 suggest.
Try to open salary account in icici with this salary you can get higher variant cards of icici.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Try to open salary account in icici with this salary you can get higher variant cards of icici.
Congratulations 🎉
200.gif

drvirag

TF Buzz
no that was not sarcasm
kisi ne yahin pe bola tha saving ac open Kar k usme paise Dal do. pre-approved offer aa jata hai. aata to hai jaise hi usme dalo official email nhi hai Waise hi reject kar deta hai. cibil hit alag ho jata hai. salary account se better hai fd wala card le lu aur kuch time bad apay apply Karu. ye b idea yahin se kisi ne diya hai. try karta hu.

roygarg

TF Buzz
First time i applied i had no credit history and got declined. This was more than a year ago. Got my first card unsecured card 8 months ago. Im salaried and have a cibil score of 770 now. Is this a good time to reapply? I have no other relations with icici.

mailmenow

TF Premier
1) I made my 1st Credit card bill payment today. How many days it will take to reflect in the card??
2) 12tj was bill generation date. When will I get the monthly statement automatically??
3) is there any charge for duplicate statement for 1 month??

Please reply

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1) I made my 1st Credit card bill payment today. How many days it will take to reflect in the card??
2) 12tj was bill generation date. When will I get the monthly statement automatically??
3) is there any charge for duplicate statement for 1 month??

Please reply
1.where did you pay from and how?
2. yes . bill generation date will be 12 th for you every month
3. did you choose physical paper statement or electronic?

mailmenow

TF Premier
1.where did you pay from and how?
2. yes . bill generation date will be 12 th for you every month
3. did you choose physical paper statement or electronic?
1) paid on amazon today via UPI
2) when will I get the statement via mail??
3) don't know. through ivr requested for duplicate statement .

mailmenow

TF Premier
then you can see most of this info there
Bro I asked you 1)How many days usually it takes to reflect the payment on card from the transaction date?
2) When will I get the statement via mail every month from statement generation?
3) Is there any charge for duplicate statement for physical/electronic.??

How can I find the above 3 things in the imobile app?

Abhi5467

TF Select
When I applied for ICICI, the lady executive clearly told me to have a salary or ITR proofs to apply for ICICI Platinum. And the route with any success is to get Platinum first. Use it on Amazon and then Apply through the offer displayed, it'll ask you your Platinum CC number. It's very hard to get Apay directly. Also don't apply if you don't have any ITR or salary slips as the application will always be stuck forever unless you call ICICI customer care to delete the said application and then apply after some time. Until then Apay will always show 'Existing application'. If you can open a savings account with ICICI you will get Platinum easily after some time and then Apay is easy.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
When I applied for ICICI, the lady executive clearly told me to have a salary or ITR proofs to apply for ICICI Platinum. And the route with any success is to get Platinum first. Use it on Amazon and then Apply through the offer displayed, it'll ask you your Platinum CC number. It's very hard to get Apay directly. Also don't apply if you don't have any ITR or salary slips as the application will always be stuck forever unless you call ICICI customer care to delete the said application and then apply after some time. Until then Apay will always show 'Existing application'. If you can open a savings account with ICICI you will get Platinum easily after some time and then Apay is easy.
It's very easy to get Amazon pay cc without income proof
My Amazonpay cc approved in 10 second