• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Get ICICI Amazon Pay Card?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys,

I was rejected two times while applying Amazon pay icici card. I have 60 days more to apply again.
That’s why asking what are the things can add more chances for approval?

1. I have an account in ICICI, will funding the account for 2L will add any benefit?

2. My Cibil is just 747 as of today. I heard we need at least 760 to apply apay card. My credit history is 1 year 1 month. Even if I clear all the credit card dues I cannot go above 760.

Any other tricks you have?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No
First time i applied i had no credit history and got declined. This was more than a year ago. Got my first card unsecured card 8 months ago. Im salaried and have a cibil score of 770 now. Is this a good time to reapply? I have no other relations with icici.
Try when 1 year of 1st cc is over
U will be rejected again before 1 year

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When I applied for ICICI, the lady executive clearly told me to have a salary or ITR proofs to apply for ICICI Platinum. And the route with any success is to get Platinum first. Use it on Amazon and then Apply through the offer displayed, it'll ask you your Platinum CC number. It's very hard to get Apay directly. Also don't apply if you don't have any ITR or salary slips as the application will always be stuck forever unless you call ICICI customer care to delete the said application and then apply after some time. Until then Apay will always show 'Existing application'. If you can open a savings account with ICICI you will get Platinum easily after some time and then Apay is easy.
Some true words some misleading.

mailmenow

TF Premier
When I applied for ICICI, the lady executive clearly told me to have a salary or ITR proofs to apply for ICICI Platinum. And the route with any success is to get Platinum first. Use it on Amazon and then Apply through the offer displayed, it'll ask you your Platinum CC number. It's very hard to get Apay directly. Also don't apply if you don't have any ITR or salary slips as the application will always be stuck forever unless you call ICICI customer care to delete the said application and then apply after some time. Until then Apay will always show 'Existing application'. If you can open a savings account with ICICI you will get Platinum easily after some time and then Apay is easy.
In my case they didn't ask for any income/ITR proof while applying for Amazon as I don't have any relationship with ICICI. And application get approved within just 30 minutes from vkyc done. 2 yrs before I faced the same issue as the application got stucked untill you remove/delink the application from Amazon app.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Some true words some misleading.
Yeah! She just tried to portray it's the Next Centurion Card😂 I don't have any relationship with ICICI, so they keep asking for everything🤧
May be customer depends

Misleading in sense

Getting pre approved card from icici is like luck on steroids
Chances are less

But secured or unsecured through icici platinum card u can get apay approved

fin_avid

TF Buzz
hi need a clarification bout Apay application.
i have applied for Apay on 16. 04 (for my wife). and got an application number. got a mail to send income documents to careamazonpaycc@icicibank.com.
i have sent tat. today got a text msg from icici stating that application (with a different application number ) is not approved. (in Amazon app the status shows like not approved.) this means the application is rejected or can i do anything to make them reconsider.?

cardy

TF Ace
Don't fall for these new guys
I too started getting call from new joined employee of my branch saying i m your rm but he is not

Asking for funding etc
I have zero balance since 3 year 😂
To check for RM
Go to me section in imobile app
If you have RM his/her name and contact details will be showing

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
To check for RM
Go to me section in imobile app
If you have RM his/her name and contact details will be showing
I can call virtual rm through banking number but still not showing in app
Bcz in app even previlage banking is not showing
Lol 🤣

But what services to take from rm

Astrella

TF Buzz
Being on the forum taught that credit card issuances seem to be almost random. I got a card with no prior relation with 760 CIBIL (onecard and axis bank ace with around 50k limits), no income docs, no physical verification, my business was not on their list. got a CL of 1.7L and got upgraded to 6L after a few months. on the other hand, SBI has not given me cashback card even after giving ITR.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Being on the forum taught that credit card issuances seem to be almost random. I got a card with no prior relation with 760 CIBIL (onecard and axis bank ace with around 50k limits), no income docs, no physical verification, my business was not on their list. got a CL of 1.7L and got upgraded to 6L after a few months. on the other hand, SBI has not given me cashback card even after giving ITR.
You summed it up

cardy

TF Ace
You totally nailed it