• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Get ICICI Amazon Pay Card?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys,

I was rejected two times while applying Amazon pay icici card. I have 60 days more to apply again.
That’s why asking what are the things can add more chances for approval?

1. I have an account in ICICI, will funding the account for 2L will add any benefit?

2. My Cibil is just 747 as of today. I heard we need at least 760 to apply apay card. My credit history is 1 year 1 month. Even if I clear all the credit card dues I cannot go above 760.

Any other tricks you have?

Gaara

TF Ace
This law of the universe won’t give you what you want. Any specific reason for wanting ICICI Apay? I’m asking this because now everyone will suggest you get SBI Cb card or Millinia as they give 5% cashback on Amazon. So, if you mention that reason in the post, they won’t be suggesting those cards and will guide you properly.

Grogu

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I was rejected two times while applying Amazon pay icici card. I have 60 days more to apply again.

1. I have an account in ICICI, will funding the account for 2L will add any benefit?

2. My Cibil is just 747 as of today. I heard we need at least 760 to apply apay card. My credit history is 1 year 1 month. Even if I clear all the credit card dues I cannot go above 760.

Try to get the platinum card, you can use it for instant discount. After a few months, on Amazon you'll get Apay card offer based on existing card.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
This law of the universe won’t give you what you want. Any specific reason for wanting ICICI Apay? I’m asking this because now everyone will suggest you get SBI Cb card or Millinia as they give 5% cashback on Amazon. So, if you mention that reason in the post, they won’t be suggesting those cards and will guide you properly.
I saw in a post, apay card gives 1% on wallet load transactions. None of my card gives that. I have 40k wallet transactions per month.
Also I don’t have any LTF card. Also FK card annual fee waiver spend is 3.5L which is not possible for me! I will close that card before renewal.
I already hold SBI CB card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

Are you commedy me !
All highlights are similar to my story 😂
But my cibil is 778 & i don't want to fund icici
So i did 120k fd & waiting 70+ days for applying .. thinking existing card trick comes to do magic

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I saw in a post, apay card gives 1% on wallet load transactions. None of my card gives that. I have 40k wallet transactions per month.
Also I don’t have any LTF card. Also FK card annual fee waiver spend is 3.5L which is not possible for me! I will close that card before renewal.
I already hold SBI CB card.
If you do wallet load of 40k regularly in months then after few months ICICI permanently block your card.

So stay away from same activity.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Are you commedy me !
All highlights are similar to my story 😂
But my cibil is 778 & i don't want to fund icici
So i did 120k fd & waiting 70+ days for applying .. thinking existing card trick comes to do magic
Yes, then let me try to get other ICICI card. Will call my RM to find any possible way other than FD.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

If u looking for suggestions other than fd

1 - use icici app for everything on amazon & every single penny upi too

2 - use netbanking to pay cc bill
3- maintain 1+ lakh rupees
4- do fd & rd for 7 days & withdraw.
5- look into Iscore ..if it goes above 70 u will get pre approved offer

For apay try fd way - or apply directly & try ur luck without 30 sec banner

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
You have rm 😁
For what
Try c2c offline with 1 lakh + limit card & cc history 1 year old for the cadd
For opening account, branch told me we cannot open normal savings account here. So I did 1L initial funding. From then, the guy used to call me every month to apply to loans and other stuffs. I was referring to him.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
You have rm 😁
For what
Try c2c offline with 1 lakh + limit card & cc history 1 year old for the cadd
That’s a great way. I hold 1.5 limit HDFC MB card which is 1 year 1 month old. My waiting period shows 60 days in Amazon, can I apply now for any other icici card? Or have to wait 60 days ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
For opening account, branch told me we cannot open normal savings account here. So I did 1L initial funding. From then, the guy used to call me every month to apply to loans and other stuffs. I was referring to him.
Don't fall for these new guys
I too started getting call from new joined employee of my branch saying i m your rm but he is not

Asking for funding etc
I have zero balance since 3 year 😂

dealminer

TF Premier
Hi guys,

Try contacting icici via Twitter/X stating the need for cc they will contact you the next day.
Then they will offer you platinum card on the basis of existing relation.

I tried that for getting rupay coral ltf, existing relation was APay cc.
Card was instantly generated after mid night.
After 2-3 weeks I was offered the desired card pre-approved LTF.
Icici is easiest of all banks. Try your luck the same way. ✌️

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That’s a great way. I hold 1.5 limit HDFC MB card which is 1 year 1 month old. My waiting period shows 60 days in Amazon, can I apply now for any other icici card? Or have to wait 60 days ?
I will say just go bonkers on icici & use their app for everything
+ Get free trial prime .use icici net banking & dc for everything
Even do some purchase & cancel 😂

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Try contacting icici via Twitter/X stating the need for cc they will contact you the next day.
Then they will offer you platinum card on the basis of existing relation.

I tried that for getting rupay coral ltf, existing relation was APay cc.
Card was instantly generated after mid night.
After 2-3 weeks I was offered the desired card pre-approved LTF.
Icici is easiest of all banks. Try your luck the same way. ✌️
They don't have existing icici card