• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Easiest way to get into ICICI cards?

aries

TF Buzz
I was rejected twice for APay card. First time I didn't have a CIBIL score and it was my first application. The second time I had a 770 score with 7 months history and good ITR but I was rejected immediately after entering details. I'm a Prime member with heavy Amazon usage. Now I want to get a basic ICICI card and hope they offer APay a few months later. I perefer to avoid physical verification because I don't live there but it's not a deal-breaker. I'm a freelancer so office verification is an issue as well. I was thinking of applying for Platinum Chip card. What should be my approach?

1. Visit nearby branch (I don't have ICICI account) and apply C2C with 1lakh SimplyClick
2. Apply online from ICICI website

Which process would have the least likelihood for physical verification and the most likelihood of approval?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I was rejected twice for APay card. First time I didn't have a CIBIL score and it was my first application. The second time I had a 770 score with 7 months history and good ITR but I was rejected immediately after entering details. I'm a Prime member with heavy Amazon usage. Now I want to get a basic ICICI card and hope they offer APay a few months later. I perefer to avoid physical verification because I don't live there but it's not a deal-breaker. I'm a freelancer so office verification is an issue as well. I was thinking of applying for Platinum Chip card. What should be my approach?

1. Visit nearby branch (I don't have ICICI account) and apply C2C with 1lakh SimplyClick
2. Apply online from ICICI website

Which process would have the least likelihood for physical verification and the most likelihood of approval?
Icici Amazonpay cc required 1 year active credit history

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Me and and few others in this forum is in same position like you to get ICICI card.

I already went to branch yesterday and they told me they stopped accepting C2C applications.

So by discussing with @DocFixIt , I got to know that only FD based CC seems best option for now!

Also you need minimum 1 year credit history to apply ICICI apay card.

As of now, go for FD based card and in 2-3 months you will get an option in Amazon to apply for the apay card using previous card.!