• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay ICICI bank credit card cancelled automatically 1 day after receiving the card

Sha03

TF Select
I applied for Apay ICICI bank Credit card a week before and got delivered yesterday. I already hold 2 ICICI credit cards (BPCL and Coral Rupay) cards. The CIBIL got hit and the whole process got over in 5 days time.

I activated the card and my only transaction (for 150 rupees) yesterday was declined and today Out of nowhere I received a mail saying my card has been closed/cancelled as per my request.

I reached out to Customer care (twice) and they both told they had no information or reason on why the card got closed / cancelled one day after getting the card. They're asking me to reach out to the Bank in person to know the reason and also told the card would not be re-enabled and have to apply again if I need the card.

I was able to view the card yesterday in Ipay app and also set my pin and enabled transactions (Basically I activated the card the same day I received it). This is not the first card of ICICI aswell, and I have 2 year CIBIL history as well.

Any idea what would be the reason and what I need to do now? Anyone with a similar experience, please help !

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Can I get the mail id please. customer.care@icicibank.com is sending an (useless) automated response
Yes, that email id is correct. Please wait for their response. After they responded if resolution not in you favour then copy their service request number and fill level 1 grievance from below link.

https://nli.icicibank.com/NewRetail...4.1185520266.1714227906-2089738559.1712139257

You have to wait for customer care response to raise request on level 1.

Then go through level 2,3 if not satisfactory.

Last edited: