• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is a natural mosquito repellent? Which mosquito repellent do you use

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Odomos cream for use in mosquito-prone areas.

For home, mosquito net, ceiling fan.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Do this & significantly reduce mosquito problem. 100% natural guaranteed! 💯
  1. get lemon grass plant from nearby nursery (approx 50rs), get min 12 inch pot. plant the lemongrass plant in the pot, keep watering daily 🚰 1 cup. Keep the lemon grass plant on either side of main door of your house
  2. Take a transparent plastic pouch, fill clear water in it put any shining coins like 1rs/2rs 2-3 coins in it. Tie the pouch with thread or rubber band. Hang it on top of main door.
  3. Cover your windows with mosquito net
Almost zero maintenance and You'll never need to use any chemical mosquito repellent around your loved ones!

For mosquito control outdoors (garden, backyard etc) you can use smoke from neem/eucalyptus/karanj leaves/sticks, works very well..

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Say them to bite you and then get admitted into hospital and use benefit of your insurance 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bhai, repellent se jaa hi skte hai mosquito. Humne to aaj tak mara nee koi mosquito 🦟 and we are happily living. For kids we use nets and for ourselves we use mosquito repellents. Each creature has a right to live who am I to kill it for my convience?

techt

TF Legend
Bhai, repellent se jaa hi skte hai mosquito. Humne to aaj tak mara nee koi mosquito 🦟 and we are happily living. For kids we use nets and for ourselves we use mosquito repellents. Each creature has a right to live who am I to kill it for my convience?
Is this gesture reciprocated by them ?