• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do you keep the credit card packaging or the accompanying letter when you receive a new credit card

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
So in the past few year I haven't throw any of credit Card box thinking would throw latter In the bin and now it a lot. Thought this Diwali would do the deed but then I didn't even throw the boxed of electronic item in the past either thinking would properly ♻️ with my old and expired cc. Zenith and kotak white packing is missing cause they are In my office. And ps5 n xbox x box aren't there either. 20231105_131649.jpg

Attachments

• 20231105_162538.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
So in the past few year I haven't throw any of credit Card box thinking would throw latter In the bin and now it a lot. Thought this Diwali would do the deed but then I didn't even throw the boxed of electronic item in the past either thinking would properly ♻️ with my old and expired cc. Zenith and kotak white packing is missing cause they are In my office. And ps5 n xbox x box aren't there either. 20231105_131649.jpg
Sometimes someone's old memories are others dream💯

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't keep any of the welcome kit if it comes in letter and will keep if it comes in a box like for infinia

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I never keep anything beyond a few days. I might read it a couple of times and then I get rid of it.

achaiah13

TF Buzz
Only the packaging boxes of Magnus, Atlas & the envelope Amex plat travel card have been safely kept, rest have been discarded. Glad to know I'm not the only one!!