• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which whey protein supplement/brand you prefer or use

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is correct..
You must take D3 and Ca together...

D3 helps in absoring Ca from the blood stream and depostis into the Bone ,teeth etc.. to make them stronger ..
COnversly,
If you take only D3 and no Ca in your food or supplements , then this D3 draws Ca from the bones and puts it into the blood stream, to maintain the sufficient Ca levels in the blood.. there by weakens your Bones and teeth..

this explains why you are underweight..
your bones are not healthy...
you must take Ca supplements along with D3, otherwise, you will have problems very early in your age...

Body needs well nourished food to keep all the vital organs work properly....

You need to consult a doc for immediate attention.....

Note: I am not a Doc.. I am a Finance and IT professional...
Damn that is scary. Tomorrow going to grab those Calcium tablets as soon as I have time.
Thanks man this might have saved me scoliosis

jetesh

TF Premier
This is correct..
You must take D3 and Ca together...

D3 helps in absoring Ca from the blood stream and depostis into the Bone ,teeth etc.. to make them stronger ..
Conversly,
If you take only D3 and no Ca in your food or supplements , then this D3 draws Ca from the bones and puts it into the blood stream, to maintain the sufficient Ca levels in the blood.. there by weakens your Bones and teeth..

this explains why you are underweight..
your bones are not healthy...
you must take Ca supplements along with D3, otherwise, you will have problems very early in your age...

Body needs well nourished food to keep all the vital organs work properly....

You need to consult a doc for immediate attention.....

Note: I am not a Doc.. I am a Finance and IT professional...
Technofino se ab ye community TechnoFit ban gayi hai