• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which whey protein supplement/brand you prefer or use

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I've been consuming whey protein since 2016, I believe. I've invested so much money into whey, and I can't help but wonder how much richer I'd be by now if I hadn't spent so much on it, lol. Over the years, I've used various brands, including Optimum Nutrition (ON) and Ultimate Nutrition (2016-2017). I also tried MuscleBlaze Gold and, for the past two years, I've been using Avatar Whey Protein Isorich in Malai Kulfi flavor.

However, I recently decided to explore more budget-friendly options because the 4kg Avatar Whey Protein cost me a whopping 9600 rupees last time, and it was becoming too expensive. So, I tried Nakpro Isolate Protein, purchasing two 1kg containers for 1999 rupees each, which equates to around 52-56 rupees per scoop.

I've always been curious about MuscleBlaze Biozyme Zero Carb protein, which is priced at 5999 rupees. I managed to find it on 1mg for 5200 rupees, and I wanted to give MuscleBlaze another try after so many years. I've tried their more expensive options before, priced at 6999 rupees, but those didt sit well with my lactose intolerance. This time, the packaging indicated that lactose might have been removed, but the 1.5/3k price jump made me hesitant to buy it again.

When it comes to buying supplements, I explore both offline and online options. Sometimes, I find that old stock, which is nearing its expiry date, is significantly cheaper. I just need to manually check with the sellers.

I've also experimented with a couple of plant-based protein brands, but when it comes to taste, there's simply no comparison.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I've been using it for 8 months now and only used MuscleBlaze; Concentrate first but with it, my stomach was on permanent protest. Changed to Isolate (Gold) and protest had calmed down but I think I'll move to Naturaltine now.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I've been using it for 8 months now and only used MuscleBlaze; Concentrate first but with it, my stomach was on permanent protest. Changed to Isolate (Gold) and protest had calmed down but I think I'll move to Naturaltine now.
You could be lactose intolerant like me. Concentrate won't work because it always has lactose, whereas isolate is filtered using something called a microfilter. I'm not sure of the exact word, but it removes lactose completely only if mentioned

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would not suggest to go for cheaper brands. Stick yourself with few brands and buy from authentic source only. 30% of the products sold in the market are not genuine products.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Not sure what you mean by work. It's a supplement which will help you to meet your daily intake of protein. A scoop usually gives you 25g, so if you need 100g daily, you'd need to fulfill the rest with food. And with proper workout, it'll give you result.
I meant, that I've always stuck to natural sources till now, banana shakes, dry fruits, and fish or chicken 3-4 days a week. They helped but not by a lot. I've always been skinny due to my faster metabolism. Stayed away from any kind of protein supplement thinking they are not good for the long term, I don't know.

Wondering I should also start. :/ Don't exactly want a buffed body, just want to keep fit and lean.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I meant, that I've always stuck to natural sources till now, banana shakes, dry fruits, and fish or chicken 3-4 days a week. They helped but not by a lot. I've always been skinny due to my faster metabolism. Stayed away from any kind of protein supplement thinking they are not good for the long term, I don't know.

Wondering I should also start. :/ Don't exactly want a buffed body, just want to keep fit and lean.
See, a Normal person requires 1g protein per kg of body weight. If building muscle, it'll be 1.5g per kg. So if you can fulfill your needs by food alone, nothing better than that but if can't, whey can help. Though, only buy from reputed brands and directly from them if possible as someone else pointed out, there are many fakes in the market.

danish

TF Ace
I've been consuming whey protein since 2016, I believe. I've invested so much money into whey, and I can't help but wonder how much richer I'd be by now if I hadn't spent so much on it, lol. Over the years, I've used various brands, including Optimum Nutrition (ON) and Ultimate Nutrition (2016-2017). I also tried MuscleBlaze Gold and, for the past two years, I've been using Avatar Whey Protein Isorich in Malai Kulfi flavor.

However, I recently decided to explore more budget-friendly options because the 4kg Avatar Whey Protein cost me a whopping 9600 rupees last time, and it was becoming too expensive. So, I tried Nakpro Isolate Protein, purchasing two 1kg containers for 1999 rupees each, which equates to around 52-56 rupees per scoop.

I've always been curious about MuscleBlaze Biozyme Zero Carb protein, which is priced at 5999 rupees. I managed to find it on 1mg for 5200 rupees, and I wanted to give MuscleBlaze another try after so many years. I've tried their more expensive options before, priced at 6999 rupees, but those didt sit well with my lactose intolerance. This time, the packaging indicated that lactose might have been removed, but the 1.5/3k price jump made me hesitant to buy it again.

When it comes to buying supplements, I explore both offline and online options. Sometimes, I find that old stock, which is nearing its expiry date, is significantly cheaper. I just need to manually check with the sellers.

I've also experimented with a couple of plant-based protein brands, but when it comes to taste, there's simply no comparison.
i use muscle tech nitrotech , previous i had bought muscle blaze biozyme performance whey i do not recommed it because it very hard on stomach

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i use muscle tech nitrotech , previous i had bought muscle blaze biozyme performance whey i do not recommed it because it very hard on stomach
Oh thanks I did brought trail pack of 2 whch cost 139 per 40gm. Since it was concentrate I wanted to try but it didn't agreed with my stomach either. And performance is cheapest cause protein is comparently less and more carb per scoop.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
my protein is almost finished i am waiting for flopkart bbd sale and diwali sale to stock up there last i got muscle protein in amazing discount
Muscle protein which brand is that. I totally forgot to add my protein to my list. That brand cheated me so badly wasted 8k and I had to throw more than 2kg to 3kg of whey drown the drain.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hmm.. I don't prefer purchasing from Amazon and Flipkart. Either from official website or from Healthkart only.
If it Indian brand you can buy from either or mostly they all price match up and then you can select whicver had bigger tech support or fast delivery. Never ran any issue buying from the healthkart or amazon or 1mg. Flipkart I don't buy any supplements from them.

danish

TF Ace
Muscle protein which brand is that. I totally forgot to add my protein to my list. That brand cheated me so badly wasted 8k and I had to throw more than 2kg to 3kg of whey drown the drain.
muscle tech 100 percent whey gold i got 1kg at 1900 rs it is whey isolate primarly