• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What soaps do you guys use?

techt

TF Legend
I have an issue with my hands skin peeling quite often, somehow I realized DOVE soaps help me control it. Since then I have never used any other soap.
Earlier there used to be a dove campaign, where they print reviews like these on their boxes with the senders' pic.
This definitely worth that.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I have an issue with my hands skin peeling quite often, somehow I realized DOVE soaps help me control it. Since then I have never used any other soap.
I too have this issue since two years. After effects of sanitizer usage during covid. I use vaseline lotion everytime I wash my hands to avoid skin peeling. Dove will be able to solve my problem?

FinoGuy

TF Ace
images

pranaym

TF Buzz
I too have this issue since two years. After effects of sanitizer usage during covid. I use vaseline lotion everytime I wash my hands to avoid skin peeling. Dove will be able to solve my problem?
it worked for me, technically Dove is not harsh to our skin that is what I believe. Frequent usage of handwash, facewash, hard water can make it hard for Dove to heal the skin

sidp

TF Ace
Can someone enlighten me why do we call traditional tv shows, "soap"??
Its a pretty famous case study in marketing. During great depression the raw materials for p&g ivory soap was pretty cheap. So it wanted to take advantage of it by promoting frequent use of soap. (Which according to many experts does more harm than good) .

In that time with that economic condition soap wasn't a "necessity" for many. So to change that they started sponsoring radio show and then tv shows. That's why they are called soaps.

Last edited:

deep@vie

TF Legend
This is because either you wash your hands too many times with a hard handwash. Use one with glycerine or start using mild handwash

Last edited: