• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do you guys have a term insurance?

kunal.exe

TF Select
Agents at PolicyBazaar is so spammy, calls from a different number after every 2 hour. What's the alternative way to compare the premium?

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Agents at PolicyBazaar is so spammy, calls from a different number after every 2 hour. What's the alternative way to compare the premium?
Policybazaar doesn't validate the number. Put any random fake number like 9999999999 and it will work. That's what I did to compare options for all ages and sum assured. 😂

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Coverage - 2 Crore
Premium - 112000 per year for 10 years
Insurer - ICICI

Got it when I was 36.

Coverage - 50L
Premium - 5000 per year Recurring
Insurer - HDFC

Got it along with my home loan

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
same 24 yrs, 50L, now HDFC is costing 7k/yr. something is fishy, maybe they added all kinds of riders to ur plan back then.
premiums have dropped in many yrs.. i just closed a term plan whr i was paying 8k for 10 L taken 15 yrs ago

Abhi5467

TF Select
I'm considering (Base 5Cr + incremental plan) 8.5 Cr cover ( cover increase 5% every 10 years) till 65 years with 4500 pm for increasing cover plan paying till term. Considering inflation 6-7%, in the end it's about 2-3 Cr in future value. My only options are HDFC(reasonable cover with good add on), SBI(Expensive with nil add on) , Max Life (Cover is even better than HDFC but poor service and claims)
P.S: There are limited options for Increasing cover option. I don't want mere peanuts my family needs it!