• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
To get into their relationship banking program, keep 3L-5L balance in your account for a month for Select account. 5L-10L for a month for Wealth account.

For Wealth credit card you need to have 5L+ credit limit in any of your credit card. However wealth card is hardest is get. They don't give option for this card to most people even if you meet this criteria.

There is the possibility to get atleast Select card if you've 3L+ credit limit in any of your card.

To get into their relationship banking program, keep 3L-5L balance in your account for a month for Select account. 5L-10L for a month for Wealth account.

For Wealth credit card you need to have 5L+ credit limit in any of your credit card. However wealth card is hardest is get. They don't give option for this card to most people even if you meet this criteria.

There is the possibility to get atleast Select card if you've 3L+ credit limit in any of your card.
Okay, I have a ICICI with a limit of 4.5 lakhs. But I already have the Millennia Credit Card.

Shall I close it and wait for cooling period and reapply for IDFC Credit Card?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Okay, I have a ICICI with a limit of 4.5 lakhs. But I already have the Millennia Credit Card.

Shall I close it and wait for cooling period and reapply for IDFC Credit Card?
Ask them on twitter to upgrade it based on your current card limit. If they don't then close it and reapply after 6 months.

Coz I don't see any value in their Millenia & Classic card. Only Select and Wealth are good.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Unfortunately idfc is weird with idfc account variant and card they provide, one doesn't not guarantee other. Have seen multiple people with Wealth variant and idfc still won't issue wealth cc where else I have tried with itr and it wasn't enough. Closed your card cause if you think it is useless and apply after 6 month with different mobile no and apply with highest limit through c2c. During this time they might improve their system though so who knows.

Last edited:

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately idfc is weird with idfc account variant and card they provide, one doesn't not guarantee other. Have seen multiple people with Wealth variant and idfc still won't issue wealth cc where else I have tried with itr and it wasn't enough. Closed your card cause it not useless and apply after 6 month with different mobile no and apply with highest limit through c2c. During this time they might improve their system though so who knows.
I have wealth account but classic pre approved

Jetstone

TF Buzz
Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.
I don't have an answer to your query but I can tell you my experience. I opened my IDFC First bnak account via their erstwhile neo banking partner, Niyo.

After a few months IDFC offered me their Select credit card even though I wasnt using the account much and did not have much of a balance.

A couple of weeks ago I requested for the Wealth card but was denied. I then closed my Select card out of frustration more than anything else and now I'll wait for 6 month and give it a go again.

I have Amex MRCC and HDFC regalia. Applied online. First used c2c reference of regalia which has higher credit limit. Got approved for select variant but i rejected the application. Applied again used c2c reference of amex in the application. Got approved for the wealth variant. Receiving the card today. Hope it helps!
What was the limit for your MRCC card?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have Amex MRCC and HDFC regalia. Applied online. First used c2c reference of regalia which has higher credit limit. Got approved for select variant but i rejected the application. Applied again used c2c reference of amex in the application. Got approved for the wealth variant. Receiving the card today. Hope it helps!
Same situation to me but I am unable to modify inputs now
As soon as I input name mob no after otp it’s showing select card but I need wealth
Any hacks pls

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thanks for the info will try this method with my friend he do have salary account with idfc but it inactive will ask him to apply for mrcc and I hope the limit is good enough for Wealth. What your mrcc limit though.
I don't have an answer to your query but I can tell you my experience. I opened my IDFC First bnak account via their erstwhile neo banking partner, Niyo.

After a few months IDFC offered me their Select credit card even though I wasnt using the account much and did not have much of a balance.

A couple of weeks ago I requested for the Wealth card but was denied. I then closed my Select card out of frustration more than anything else and now I'll wait for 6 month and give it a go again.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thank you all
I got my idfc wealth card after a 6 months follow up
This time used different mob number and Amex mrcc which have 5l limit
Added advantage my employer is in their list and they r asking office mail id name@xxyy.company which I gave
Got wealth with 450000 limit all instant within one hour card visible on app
Just placed referral in my signature link if anyone requires pls use 😜

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thank you all
Added advantage my employer is in their list and they r asking office mail id name@xxyy.company which I gave
Explain me the procedure bro, do I have cancel select and then after 6 month apply cause someone mentioned before once idfc select is canceled you can reapply with different mobile no

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thank you all
And as per I remember idfc still use cibil to determine and then ask for c2c

Last edited:

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Explain me the procedure bro, do I have cancel select and then after 6 month apply cause someone mentioned before once idfc select is canceled you can reapply with different mobile no
Actually this is my first card with idfc so not aware of existing upgrade but I used to try apply 15 days once and see which card I am eligible and keep it like that if select appears
Last month I got LE in amex to 5lac and it’s updated in cibil this month which triggered the wealth card eligibility this time I think