• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent help || cibil dropped by 70 points due to incorrect default. Suggest next steps

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi All,

I am looking for suggestions on how to tackle this problem. I recently checked my cibil score and I was shocked to see that it dropped by 70 points.

This is apparently because I have defaulted on a loan.

Upon inspecting, I saw that this was marked under idfc first bank loan, this was the partner for ola money postpaid plus.

I closed my account and had no dues remaining when I closed this account 3 months ago.

Can you'll suggest the next steps on how to get this rectified? Also provide the right email to reach out to for idfc first loan.

TIA

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hi All,

I am looking for suggestions on how to tackle this problem. I recently checked my cibil score and I was shocked to see that it dropped by 70 points.

Upon inspecting, I saw that this was marked under idfc first bank loan, this was the partner for ola money postpaid plus.

I closed my account and had no dues remaining when I closed this account 3 months ago.

Can you'll suggest the next steps on how to get this rectified? Also provide the right email to reach out to for idfc first loan.

TIA
Mail:- banker@idfcfirstbank.com

Just shoot them a mail with loan account no. They will ask for credit report, control no and all other necessary details and can take around a month.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

TIA
1000007071.png write in same way ..

No need to mail blah blah .
If those burgers says to mail them ..
Write even more cuss words
Unless they call and rectify on call .. keep abusing them
Like they harrash PPL with no knowledge

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Hi All,

TIA
If you have the No Objection Certificate for closure of the loan account then nothing to worry about.

You can send the same to IDFC to tell them to correct the CIBIL report. If they don't do it within 30 days you can complain to RBI banking ombudsman with your NOC document as proof.

the_collector

TF Premier

Just shoot them a mail with loan account no. They will ask for credit report, control no and all other necessary details and can take around a month.

If you have the No Objection Certificate for closure of the loan account then nothing to worry about.

You can send the same to IDFC to tell them to correct the CIBIL report. If they don't do it within 30 days you can complain to RBI banking ombudsman with your NOC document as proof.
Thank you guys, I have the NOC, it was automatically generated when the loan closed.

Dropping an email to the email @varun__goel_ mentioned.

I don't have the cibil report but rather used to onescore and gpay to check the cibil score.

I don't have the cibil premium so can't get the report from the site

I'll update this post once I hear back

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Thank you guys, I have the NOC, it was automatically generated when the loan closed.

I don't have the cibil report but rather used to onescore and gpay to check the cibil score.

Check cibil from Axis portal first, there you can get credit report as well

One Score is naughty and provide wrong details many times

shivamk

TF Premier

You can check and download from Amazon as well. I guess they allow once in 3 months

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Direct dm on Twitter they will fix In max. 5 days
Including cibil.
U won't have to share any report etc .

Well u can go email way takes a month

bhauka11

TF Buzz

I have same issue..

CIBIL dropped by 80 points..

I have an auto loan whose EMI is on auto debit.

But upon seeing my CIBIL report, I noticed that there are 3 late payments marked for Dec, Jan and Feb.

How is this possible when it is auto debited on 10th every month.

What should I do??