• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Simple trick to get wealth card

tec14

TF Buzz
Hello,
I found out there is small loop for getting wealth card.
Whenever you are applying for credit card just mention your salary more than 35 lakh, since bank won't ask for any proof you may get the card.
Let me know if the trick works
They might be asking for bank statement proof where salary gets credited?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,
Whenever you are applying for credit card just mention your salary more than 35 lakh, since bank won't ask for any proof you may get the card.
I hope it is 35 lakh yearly right.. it's true lot of people in this forum has entered their salary as 4 lakh plus per month and got the card..

sharma

TF Premier
This thread appears to rely on gimmicks. You shared a basic method for a credit card that leads to wealth, yet you didn't implement it yourself in the post, while anticipating the community members to do so

My friend tried it a week back and he got it😂
He told me this trick hence wanted to share it with others.
If you Want to follow do it else leave it🥳
Since I already have select variant i cannot reapply again🤧
Note : I never asked anyone to do it, it's their choice to follow or to ignore.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My friend tried it a week back and he got it😂
He told me this trick hence wanted to share it with others.
If you Want to follow do it else leave it🥳
Since I already have select variant i cannot reapply again🤧
Note : I never asked anyone to do it, it's their choice to follow or to ignore.
you should've expreslly mentioned such details as prima facie the thread looks pure gimmicky

samm255

TF Ace
Guys ,don't fill too high salary just to get a credit card. Bank reports your income to CIBIL, you can check your latest report under employment tab through various sources. A little up and down may not affect but randomly entering high salary and then agreeing that information is provided by you is TRUE may get you in trouble.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello,
I have successfully tried this with 3 lakhs. so I may add few things you may not know. Need above 750+ cibil, existing card with above 10 lakhs (1yr old is recommended) OR account with idfc it might help that too couple of month. Now I got approval without income proof verification or physical verification but my friend didn't even though his itr is around 33lakhs he didn't had any CC limit above 6 lakh. both house and office was verified and his application was decline.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Can we get 2nd idfc core card even he already have a core idfc card ?
i know we can get co-branded card like idfc vistara or power but can we get 2nd card as core card ?