• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC finally gave wealth card after an year

silly_putty

TF Premier
I opened a savings account last year and upgraded it to wealth in October.

First I was only offered wow card but then in March I got a call from my rm that I have millennia and classic card pre approved, disappointed I inform her that I'm only interested in wealth card.
Screenshot_20240504_122533_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20240504_122521_Firefox.jpg

Today I again got a call from my rm stating wealth card has been pre approved to me. Although the limit is measly 1L, I decided to take it.

Screenshot_20240504_122911_Firefox.jpg

They are also offering a digital rupay card with Rs 200 annual and joining fees, my rm asked me not to get it and the page lacked information as well. Hence didn't apply for it.

Link by my rm was bit different than regular application, idk if it would show any offers but here it is. https://idfcfr.in/e261057 this most probably has her referral in it, I'm in no way affiliated to her 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504_122518_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_122518_Firefox.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

First I was only offered wow card but then in March I got a call from my rm that I have millennia and classic card pre approved, disappointed I inform her that I'm only interested in wealth card.

Today I again got a call from my rm stating wealth card has been pre approved to me. Although the limit is measly 1L, I decided to take it.

They are also offering a digital rupay card with Rs 200 annual and joining fees, my rm asked me not to get it and the page lacked information as well. Hence didn't apply for it.

Link by my rm was bit different than regular application, idk if it would show any offers but here it is. https://idfcfr.in/e261057 this most probably has her referral in it, I'm in no way affiliated to her 😁
I don't know why they still call it a Wealth Card!! There is no wealth in it ,all it got is some black coated plastic, filth all over it..

Anyway congrats but unfortunately I don't really mean it

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
I don't know why they still call it a Wealth Card!! There is no wealth in it ,all it got is some black coated plastic..

Yes make it transparent card and name it stealth card. If needed remove the chip too .
Hide Goodbye GIF

Mab was 10k, used the dc during IDFC gold rush. Now it lies dormant in my drawers.

Made 6L fd during June last year.

Highest limit is roughly 3.5L, I tried applying before but only got wow card till Feb and got millennia and classic in march

Nope, other links trigger cibil enquiry and most probably you would get wow card.

The link provided from rm didn't ask for pan and directly showed pre approved offers.

Screenshot_20240504_165943_Gmail.jpg

Here is the link if you are still interested to try out:- https://idfcfr.in/e261057
How did you check wow card offer without cibil inquiry?

silly_putty

TF Premier
I don't know why they still call it a Wealth Card!! There is no wealth in it ,all it got is some black coated plastic, filth all over it..

Me toh choti choti chijo pe khus hone wala Banda hu😁. Agar pasand nahi aya toh jhola leke chala jaunga wapas ICICI ke sharan me

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Congratulations bro now that idfc cc are further devalued do take a time and see if using this cc is worth it or not. I do have wealth cc and not sure how regarding it will be now.

Last edited:

silly_putty

TF Premier
Congratulations bro now that idfc cc are further devalued do take a time and see if using this cc is worth it or not. I do have wealth cc and not sure how regarding it will be now.
Yeah, i kind of got it as I was eagerly waiting for it. The only useful feature for me right now is BOGO and RSA. Other cards with BOGO are legend and myzone but one of them is never available and the other is on Paytm movies which lacks local theatre.
English please please?
I made 6L fd and asked rm to provide consent form. She insisted on buying ULIPs first but then I told her that I would be studying outside india so I can't do it either ways. That's why then she gave me the form.

mishra007

TF Neo

Card mein devaluation hone ke bad ye card sbko Dene lge h

purus

TF Buzz

I don't know how I got my wealth card last year without any relationship with IDFC. And that to 5l limit. I have used international longue couple of times and also railway longue..

I was using it as my primary card until it's devaluation as I looked the accelerator rewards points. But now they have reduced and moved to other card.