• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC finally gave wealth card after an year

silly_putty

TF Premier
I opened a savings account last year and upgraded it to wealth in October.

First I was only offered wow card but then in March I got a call from my rm that I have millennia and classic card pre approved, disappointed I inform her that I'm only interested in wealth card.
Screenshot_20240504_122533_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20240504_122521_Firefox.jpg

Today I again got a call from my rm stating wealth card has been pre approved to me. Although the limit is measly 1L, I decided to take it.

Screenshot_20240504_122911_Firefox.jpg

They are also offering a digital rupay card with Rs 200 annual and joining fees, my rm asked me not to get it and the page lacked information as well. Hence didn't apply for it.

Link by my rm was bit different than regular application, idk if it would show any offers but here it is. https://idfcfr.in/e261057 this most probably has her referral in it, I'm in no way affiliated to her 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504_122518_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_122518_Firefox.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

First I was only offered wow card but then in March I got a call from my rm that I have millennia and classic card pre approved, disappointed I inform her that I'm only interested in wealth card.

Today I again got a call from my rm stating wealth card has been pre approved to me. Although the limit is measly 1L, I decided to take it.

They are also offering a digital rupay card with Rs 200 annual and joining fees, my rm asked me not to get it and the page lacked information as well. Hence didn't apply for it.
now they will give everyone.. after devals.. they have to push upsell now

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
now they will give everyone.. after devals.. they have to push upsell now
Yes… I remember how hard it was to get Wealth 1 year back
System always pushed me for Select… but on fine morning I got the offer for Wealth

I can still remember… I was sleepy at that time probably very early morning… and still I completed the process then and there

Sometimes these cards drive us crazy!!!!

Used this card to avail lounge multiple times (both domestic and international) ….. very happy with this … but got devalued

techt

TF Legend
Perfect DoA scenario.
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

varun__goel_

TF Legend

What is your mab and FDs with IDFC?

@Vasuki dekhlo bhai🌚

I have some questions-

1st What was the balance/NRV you maintained in that time frame.

2nd Your highest cc limit in cibil?

3rd Did you ever try to apply idfc cc yourself in last one year?

4rth anyway to check the offer without Rm?

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
I have been planning to close it since the devaluation happpned.
I have no reason to keep it except the fact that it is LTF and has RSA feature.
I don’t travel much and I have Regalia Gold as my primary card, I hardly watch movies

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

Nice Enjoy 🙂

silly_putty

TF Premier
What is your mab and FDs with IDFC?

@Vasuki dekhlo bhai🌚
I have some questions-

1st What was the balance/NRV you maintained in that time frame.

2nd Your highest cc limit in cibil?

3rd Did you ever try to apply idfc cc yourself in last one year?

4rth anyway to check the offer without Rm?
Mab was 10k, used the dc during IDFC gold rush. Now it lies dormant in my drawers.

Made 6L fd during June last year.

Highest limit is roughly 3.5L, I tried applying before but only got wow card till Feb and got millennia and classic in march

Nope, other links trigger cibil enquiry and most probably you would get wow card.

The link provided from rm didn't ask for pan and directly showed pre approved offers.

Screenshot_20240504_165943_Gmail.jpg

Here is the link if you are still interested to try out:- https://idfcfr.in/e261057