• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Success Stories - IDFC Wealth

am322

TF Select
Hi All,

Wanted to share three IDFC Wealth CC success stories

Both applied through IDFC Website (No agent, nothing). Both got Wealth in first attempt.

My Brother (Hyderabad):

- Had IDFC Power+
- Closed a month ago
- Applied for Wealth with a different number a week ago.
- Salary input as more than 3 lakhs (less in actual)
- Card to Card - Used Amex Platinum Travel - Limit 6.8 Lakhs - less than a month old.
- only VKYC, no home or office visit.
- Card generated in 4-5 days.
- Limit 4 Lakhs

My Wife (Bengaluru):

- Had IDFC Power+
- Closed a month ago
- Applied for Wealth with a different number a 2nd Feb.
- Salary input as more than 3 lakhs (less in actual).
- Card to Card - Used ICICI Rubyx - Limit 7 Lakhs - a year old roughly.
- only VKYC, no home or office visit.
- Card generated in 6 days.
- Limit 4 Lakhs

Myself (Bengaluru):

- Holding a Select CC - INR 4.2 Lakhs limit, 1 year old.
- My Salary - 1.4 Lakhs/month
- Best card I hold is Federal Celesta with 5 Lakhs limit.
- Requested for upgrade via various channels with salary slips and C4C/C2C - Twitter, email, PNO. Nothing worked.
- Spent 6 lakhs in last 6 months.
- Frustrated
- Raised a closure request on 11th Feb.
- Retention team (I believe) called and checked for reason. Told the whole story.
- She took request
- Card upgraded. I didn't even get notification. Got to know from Customer service when called for an update.
- Card delivered today

Last edited:

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sharing my experience as of today.

Applied through the IDFc official website and filled up the details. I have Apay icici of 8 lakhs limit and mentioned a salary of 1.5 lakhs.
The website gave me two options.
1. Instant Select cc (without income proof) -Limit 240000
2. Wealth CC (With proof) - Limit 450000

I went with the wealth option and submitted 3 months' salary slips and did the eKYC.

So what are the chances of me getting the card and how much time they usually take to review and give the verdict?
It was quite unusual for me to not get any updates on the email for the entire application process.
if u mentioned same salary as ur payslip .. there should be no problem for getting wealth CC .. usually 2-3 days for approval. If u have application num u can track
check my story
https://www.technofino.in/community...pplied-successfully-obtained-wealth-cc.23423/

Reactions: ast

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Applied through the IDFc official website and filled up the details. I have Apay icici of 8 lakhs limit and mentioned a salary of 1.5 lakhs.

I went with the wealth option and submitted 3 months' salary slips and did the eKYC.

So what are the chances of me getting the card and how much time they usually take to review and give the verdict?
It was quite unusual for me to not get any updates on the email for the entire application process.
The backend team will definitely call you after uploading the salary slips as there is a difference in the salary mentioned and the salary credited data. This happened for me. They will give you select card.

if u mentioned same salary as ur payslip .. there should be no problem for getting wealth CC .. usually 2-3 days for approval. If u have application num u can track
check my story
https://www.technofino.in/community...pplied-successfully-obtained-wealth-cc.23423/
Yes mentioned the same as salary. I checked but it seems like the KYC is not completed even though I've completed the KYC.
The backend team will definitely call you after uploading the salary slips as there is a difference in the salary mentioned and the salary credited data. This happened for me. They will give you select card.
They were giving me select directly no docs. I went with the wealth with docs option.
Let's see.
I mentioned 45L annual and still it was with documents so dont think so , idfc is offering wealth without any verification.
True that was the main reason I did not fake the salary part.

vikasranaiit

TF Buzz
Applied for card closure on 14.03.2024.
Card closed message received on 18.03.2024 (today)
Applied for new card (Wealth) on basis of ICICI Sapphiro (limit 6 lac) with same mobile number (18.03.2024, today)
Did VKYC today (18.03.2024).
As I applied using the same mobile number as earlier card, create issues?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Applied for new card (Wealth) on basis of ICICI Sapphiro (limit 6 lac) with same mobile number (18.03.2024, today)
no issues ... i applied on same day as well ( but used 2nd number)
prev idfc card limit / current approved wealth limit ?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What about your application..was it approved??
Yes wealth 6.77 L limit .. u can check my story

vikasranaiit

TF Buzz
My application is stuck with Application Verification since 18.03.2024.

1. Is it normal or is it due to the fact that I applied with same number?

2. Any chances of getting the approved Wealth card?

I applied for Wealth card yesterday and finished my VKYC. After that I did not receive any message regarding completion of the VKYC or the application. The agent said I would receive a message. Do we get any message or we directly get card approval message after a few days? If I track application using the application number it still shows waiting for VKYC

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for Wealth card yesterday and finished my VKYC. After that I did not receive any message regarding completion of the VKYC or the application. The agent said I would receive a message. Do we get any message or we directly get card approval message after a few days? If I track application using the application number it still shows waiting for VKYC
Depends on case to case scenario. There are people who got the card approved within two hours, a day, one week. So just wait for the message or you can track status at: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/track-my-application

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My family member had applied for Wealth last week and same thing happened. Until yesterday it showed VKYC pending even though the VKYC was completed last week itself.

Today morning a message came indicating that the application has progressed. Their systems are very buggy.

Update-

The card got approved and received the card today.
Unfortunately, it's not wealth. it's the first select credit card.
My only and main reason for getting the wealth card was for the BOGO movie offer and the select card also provides the same up to 250 off.

Is there anything else I am missing by getting the select first?

P.S- Honesty is not the best policy in IDFC. do mention the salary as >3L even if you have less.