• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Targeting wealth credit card

Alex292929

TF Premier
I am currently having 5L idle funds in my HDFC preferred ac, as I got the Regalia Gold. Now I am planning to move these funds to IDFC to get the Wealth CC.
I don’t have any prior relation with IDFC, also I don’t meet the income requirements for wealth cc.
My question is
Can I open a account and get it upgraded to wealth with initial funding of 5L by visiting the nearest branch?
If yes, How many months approximately I will have to wait to get the approval for wealth cc?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Need to maintain 10L for wealth. With 5L u can get first select banking program.

Wealth cc is not at all guaranteed unless you maintain 25L+ that too requires approval and not guaranteed again.

Quantum

TF Premier
I am currently having 5L idle funds in my HDFC preferred ac, as I got the Regalia Gold. Now I am planning to move these funds to IDFC to get the Wealth CC.
I don’t have any prior relation with IDFC, also I don’t meet the income requirements for wealth cc.
My question is
Can I open a account and get it upgraded to wealth with initial funding of 5L by visiting the nearest branch?
If yes, How many months approximately I will have to wait to get the approval for wealth cc?
If your target is Wealth CC, then you need to know that opening a IDFC Wealth account is NOT the guaranteed way.
One can get an IDFC Wealth CC even without having any relationship with IDFC.

You could go for C2C method. Search this forum for threads where this is already discussed in detail.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Check this and few more threads in idfc cards subsection

Quantum

TF Premier
What income you put? They usually don't ask for salary slip, and wealth is triggered sometimes using 36L as income, not sure shot though.
Yup, for Wealth CC their system expects 36L as annual income to be mentioned i.e. 3L per month.
Many folks, while going via C2C route, just put these figures when asked.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Yup, for Wealth CC their system expects 36L as annual income to be mentioned i.e. 3L per month.
Many folks, while going via C2C route, just put these figures when asked.
Is not 100% a guarantee. I didn't get wealth when I tried this in oct. But with same figures it did trigger in December.