• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Section suggestion & TF Community improvement strategies

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi TFCians,

We value your feedback and suggestions regarding our forum section. Please let us know if there are any sections that you think are missing or if you would like us to add a new category or sub-forum. Your input is important to us and we want to make sure that our community meets your needs.

Additionally, we are considering the creation of a special group dedicated to improving TF Community. We are thinking of forming a committee consisting of our moderators and the top 5 active members of TFC. This group will work together to make our community even better.

We would love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Do you think it would be beneficial? Let us know your opinion.

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Best regards,
TF Community Team

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Totally beneficial. I agree this community is at a growing stage where we want inflow of new members. But seeing multiple threads on same topic makes it a bit boring to browse the forum for older members.

One feature I would want is locking of thread which stops people from commenting once the OP is satisfied with the response. Or if that question is being asked in a separate thread, lock the thread by sharing a reference to that - OP can ask to get it unlocked again if the reference is not resolving the query.

Search function could be improved. Seems like it misses a lot.
Definitely this. Many a times I try to find a thread by using specific keywords but doesn't come up.

Also we can write some informative threads on

which cards to take and which cards to avoid something like Best and worst cards YT video.

Maybe an informative thread on which cards are negotiable to LTF or any process/tips to do that.

Some credit card guidance to beginners - which card to apply - checklist before applying - like pincode serviceablity, no of past enquiries, income criteria, etc.

Which cards to take based on spending levels/category wise(fuel/online/offline/flight/hotel booking).
Which cards to better close than paying unnecessary fee.

Tips and Tricks for negotiation for premium cards LTF/FYF/low JF /accounts with low NRV/TRV

Hi TFCians,

We value your feedback and suggestions regarding our forum section. Please let us know if there are any sections that you think are missing or if you would like us to add a new category or sub-forum. Your input is important to us and we want to make sure that our community meets your needs.

Additionally, we are considering the creation of a special group dedicated to improving TF Community. We are thinking of forming a committee consisting of our moderators and the top 5 active members of TFC. This group will work together to make our community even better.

We would love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Do you think it would be beneficial? Let us know your opinion.

Thank you for being a part of our community.

Best regards,
TF Community Team
This is a brilliant move from the team with regards to overall growth of the community.

One of the useful features can be limiting TF Neo/Buzz users to creation of threads
These people being new create threads for any small query which has been already addressed.

This leaves us with a ton of threads unmanaged, in usess condition and act like a junk for avid readers.

Therefore, only commenting should be allowed for them, and as they reach higher levels, thread creation shall be opened for sharing content with us.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is a brilliant move from the team with regards to overall growth of the community.

One of the useful features can be limiting TF Neo/Buzz users to creation of threads
These people being new create threads for any small query which has been already addressed.

This leaves us with a ton of threads unmanaged, in usess condition and act like a junk for avid readers.

Therefore, only commenting should be allowed for them, and as they reach higher levels, thread creation shall be opened for sharing content with us.
Or create a separate section called Newbies where they can post threads, but show that section name as Recycle Bin for us :ROFLMAO:

Vikash_Kumar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The APP is not at all smooth. When opened all I can see is multiple 3 horizontal lines which are loading for indefinite periods. Have to use web for accessing the site.

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino One improvisation can be more use of the tag "Solved", I do see in point table that points are being allotted for providing solutions, but still not clear how this tag is given/who gives this tag.
So just like stack overflow has solution tick, we can have a feature where the comment having most upvotes is what actually worked in solving problem, and can be considered a solution.
we can even close the thread after it's marked solved.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

One of the useful features can be limiting TF Neo/Buzz users to creation of threads - this is needed cause i don't let newbies post new threads until i can find similar thread on that and if I'm not near my laptop then then using search isn't that good and then opening tab and search using google and add technofino in the end find that thread feel it answer the question and then merging them take a quite a time. we can create a separate section from them so instead cause we can't limit them from actually creating a thread after a 10 post that will decrease engagement and will balance between old members and new members instead. and then we have to move thread to their respective section after that. we have to come up with some other solution.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One more feature can be when you are creating a new thread, while writing the title, a dynamic dropdown having similar threads to the keywords mentioned in the title should show (like the way Google suggests search terms while typing)
I have seen this feature on some forums, and it helps preventing duplication of threads even for Senior/Older members