• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Celebrating 20,000 Strong: A Message of Gratitude to TF Community Members and Moderators

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Dear TF Community Members and Moderators,

It brings me immense joy to share some incredible news with all of you.
In February 2022, we embarked on a journey to create a space where individuals passionate about banking, credit cards, and financial knowledge could come together to share, learn, and grow. TF Community was born out of this vision, and today, I am humbled and proud to announce that we have reached a significant milestone: 20,000 registered members strong!

This achievement is a testament to the dedication, enthusiasm, and expertise that each one of you has brought to our community. Whether you've been an active contributor, a silent learner, or a diligent moderator, your presence has been invaluable in shaping TF Community into what it is today—a vibrant hub of financial knowledge and discussion.

As we celebrate this remarkable milestone, I want to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to all of you. It is your curiosity, your willingness to share your insights, and your commitment to fostering a culture of learning that have made TF Community a thriving and supportive ecosystem for everyone interested in finance.

I also want to acknowledge the incredible work of our moderators who have diligently maintained the quality of discussions and ensured that TF Community remains a respectful and informative platform for all. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and they are deeply appreciated.

Looking ahead, I am excited about the future of TF Community. We will continue to provide a space where members can access the latest financial news, share their experiences, and learn from one another. Together, we will explore new horizons in the world of banking and finance.

Once again, thank you, each and every one of you, for being a part of TF Community and for helping us reach this remarkable milestone. Your passion for financial knowledge and your commitment to this community are truly inspiring.

Here's to the next 20,000 members and beyond!

Warm regards,
Sumanta Mandal
Founder, Technofino Community

Akki

TF Premier
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent
Congratulations!!

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Congrats and thanks for creating this community. I learned a lot in the past 2 weeks than in my 10 years of using cards.

xfactcc

TF Premier
I am extremely grateful to this forum, it has made me educated on banking, credit cards, and finances in such short few months that didn't happen to me for years. One of a kind forum this is!

Thank you so much! 🙏

jetmix

TF Buzz
Many Congratulations 🎉 Team TF and please celebrate 🥂 the same who have supported to the milestone.

As someone has said that "HAPPINESS HAS NO PRICE TAG"

🥂