• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New membership for ad-free experience on TF Community & Contributions

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Well ads are not always a bad thing, on the contrary I prefer having ads on social media sites like YouTube, Instagram etc.

After all, I want them to show me relevant ads by learning my online presence. Your data is anyway stolen and with them, whether ad is enabled or not
I even hate the YouTube premium subscription, but the problem is YT is moving high pixel settings from videos to the premium subscription. That is a dealbreaker

hellobois

TF Ace
Well ads are not always a bad thing, on the contrary I prefer having ads on social media sites like YouTube, Instagram etc.

After all, I want them to show me relevant ads by learning my online presence. Your data is anyway stolen and with them, whether ad is enabled or not
Once my wife saw an add on YouTube and asked me to purchase a dress for her. I opened the add link and noticed something unusual on the website but she insisted on buying it as it was pretty and cheap at the same time.
I paid the amount, delivery date was a week later, I never saw that website again.

Moral of the story - don't take instructions from your wife while shopping online. Follow your instincts 😂😂😂

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Once my wife saw an add on YouTube and asked me to purchase a dress for her. I opened the add link and noticed something unusual on the website but she insisted on buying it as it was pretty and cheap at the same time.
I paid the amount, delivery date was a week later, I never saw that website again.

Moral of the story - don't take instructions from your wife while shopping online. Follow your instincts 😂😂😂
Same thing happened to me also. It was a dry fruits site. Saw some good offers. Ordered for some 500 rs. After sometime, the website itself got disappeared.

wizardArrived

TF Buzz
Contributor
I have been lurking on the forums since months. I learned today that you have ads on the platform 😅. Never even saw the disable ad block popup either. But, I don't have any ways to disable my ad blocker for specific sites.
More than happy to contribute since if I spend this much time on any site, I feel they are worth spending some money.

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
@TechnoFino @moderator getting too many ads on TFC , it is not fare , and the whole page ad is most irritating , attaching screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-06-12-54-05-542_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-06-12-54-05-542_com.android.chrome.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2024-04-06-12-53-47-407_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-06-12-53-47-407_com.android.chrome.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 46

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Consider becoming a contributor if you find TF to be helpful and money saver for you. Also, enjoy ads free experience for contributors

Farhad sekh

TF Premier

It was better to buy YT premium
No ads
Your wife will have not scope for insist

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @moderator getting too many ads on TFC , it is not fare , and the whole page ad is most irritating , attaching screenshot
Everyone use Firefox with ublock origin for Android and ad nauseum extension for desktop. Adnauseum will remove the ads but quietly click the ads in background generating for techno fino so win-win for user and admin

Pollex

TF Premier
Everyone use Firefox with ublock origin for Android and ad nauseum extension for desktop. Adnauseum will remove the ads but quietly click the ads in background generating for techno fino so win-win for user and admin
Android mei extensions enable kar sakte hai browser mei?