• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New membership for ad-free experience on TF Community & Contributions

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Obviously, ads can contribute more, but since we are also concerned about our members, we have decided to offer an alternative.
If ads give more revenue than my membership fee, I offer @TechnoFino to relinquish my paid membership basis refund of the fee paid to the same payment method.. Happy to contribute more to TechnoFino's revenue stream by bearing with the ads... Technofino's self sufficiency > my convenience

@TechnoFino , @bhavyegoel , @Subhankar feel free to DM me

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello TFCians,
After reviewing all the feedback we received on the thread "Your opinion about the new ads on TF Community," we have decided to offer a paid membership for an ad-free experience on TF Community. As previously mentioned, to support the growing number of members, we require better IT infrastructure and increased spending on community improvements. Therefore, we need to find ways to generate revenue. We are introducing a Membership of Rs. 350 per year.

What do you get by paying Rs. 350?
  1. You will receive a special badge called "Contributor" and your username will glow.
  2. You will no longer see any Google Adsense ads or receive ad-blocker disable notifications.
  3. You will be able to add a link in your signature, regardless of your actual TF Level.
  4. You will have the ability to create secret groups and access custom group URLs.
How to contribute:
Send Rs. 350 to technofino.official@ybl
Send a DM or reply to the welcome DM (if you are unable to start a new DM) to @TechnoFino / @bhavyegoel / @Subhankar with the UPI payment screenshot. You will be offered a "Contributors - Ads Free Experiences" membership for 1 year.
We believe the price is reasonable for a 1-year membership. We are not asking you to purchase this, but if you believe TF Community deserves this contribution, if you wish to support its IT expenses and desire an ad-free experience, you may contribute. We value your feedback.

Thank you,
Sumanta Mandal :)
Done. Sent dm.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally time to contribute to both community as well as community infra ✌🏻

Joining Welcome Home GIF

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I love the Adds on technofino and I cant live a day without adds. You should start a plan where you pay the menbers 350 per month for liking the adds and praising the founders. Consider me in in advance 😁😁😁😁😁
Well ads are not always a bad thing, on the contrary I prefer having ads on social media sites like YouTube, Instagram etc.

After all, I want them to show me relevant ads by learning my online presence. Your data is anyway stolen and with them, whether ad is enabled or not