• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Community Will Undergo a Cleaning Process

RajeshV

TF Premier
I'm not particulary fond of this move. Conversations need to flow freely to keep the content insteresting and members engaged.

The main issue I see now is that most the of the "important threads" have outdated inital posts, and one has to go through numerous useful/otherwise posts to understand the current situation. It really isn't possible to have evergreen informative threads in such a dynamic field, so protecting them won't amount to much.

A better move would be to auto-lock old threads after a defined period of inactivity so that new thread with up-to-date information can be opened from time to time.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
all the members in excess of 1000+ comments are usually such irrelevant comments....memes...sarcastic...useless discussion..etc...
That's wild accusation.
you hv 9182 comments....frankly just go and count how many are really off topic...not required...useless...sarcastic...memes....also include above one in it as well...topic is announcement regarding deleting off topic comments....and you replied to my already off topic comment (sort of)...kuch log isko dil pe lenge...but kya kare aajkal sab log sab chij dil pe le lete hai in a matter of seconds...bhai lele dil pe...mai kya karu...i'll comment...

lol...dil pe mat le yaar...dil pe mat le....as i said...i'll comment....
Top 250 members hi hain jo TFC active rakhte hain... Aur kuch logon ne unko useless 🥱 bolke apni aukat dikha di 🤣🤣🤣😏😏😏.
1707213789087.png

@ccdc

Don't say some garbage and later say "dil pe mat le yaar...dil pe mat " ...

If you don't mean to say something like the above big statements then just don't say ...

Okay?? got it ??

you hv 9182 comments....frankly just go and count how many are really off topic...not required...useless...sarcastic...memes....also include above one in it as well...topic is announcement regarding deleting off topic comments....and you replied to my already off topic comment (sort of).

Like you said about me counting my unnecessary comments..... you go and count how many useful posts I have posted and let me know ..

"dil pe mat le yaar...dil pe mat "..... ;)

Last edited:

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I guess here you are interfering with the natural flow of any thread.
If you want any specific info. only, then make a separate post/version of that thread and add those useful comments there, hence leaving the original thread untouched.
Unless someone posts something objectionable, derogatory, or obscene stuff, don't censor it

techt

TF Legend
Fact
Tired Fat Cat GIF by Boomerang Official

garmi mein ghanna ka ras
chakkar ke liye nimbu ka ras
mukti ke liye Benaras
Forums ke liye Haasyras ki avshyakta hain.

నీరసానికి నిమ్మరసం
తినడానికి అన్నం రసం
వేదికల కి హాస్య రసం అవసరం

samabarukku paruppu
kaalku seruppu
forums ku siruppu
kandippa venum

Solution
There can be a section which is a hasna mat (don't laugh) zone and Fintos can have serious discussions.
tumblrm1x3az9led1r8twwx.gif

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Fact

garmi mein ghanna ka ras
chakkar ke liye nimbu ka ras
mukti ke liye Benaras
Forums ke liye Haasyras ki avshyak hain.

నీరసానికి నిమ్మరసం
తినడానికి అన్నం రసం
వేదికల కి హాస్య రసం అవసరం

samabarukku paruppu
kaalku seruppu
forums ku siruppu
kandippa venum

Solution

There can be a section which is a hasna mat (don't laugh) zone and Fintos can have serious discussions.
tumblrm1x3az9led1r8twwx.gif

Shouldnt have engaged penny you know my password now

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
great move, since day one I am asking to Shubhankar about mods job. Wanted to seek the mod position multiple times but not available and those who are here are unable to do so the cleaning process/basic things. Tired to see the 100s of questions/thread on same things/cards. :mad:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
great move, since day one I am asking to Shubhankar about mods job. Wanted to seek the mod position multiple times but not available and those who are here are unable to do so the cleaning process/basic things. Tired to see the 100s of questions/thread on same things/cards. :mad:
So you wanted to become mod & take revenge with newbie's 😁

Strange

TF Legend
Dear TF Cians,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all our members for supporting us from the beginning. Since day one, you have been engaging with other members, discussing various topics, and creating incredibly helpful articles and threads.

As our community continues to grow, we face numerous challenges in maintaining the quality of forum content. However, there is no need to worry; we are taking all the necessary measures to address this.
One common issue I have observed is members posting unrelated content in threads. For instance, Member 1 initiated a discussion about the "HDFC Infinia credit card," and it was being actively discussed. However, Member 24 then posted a question about the Axis ACE card in the same thread. This could have been avoided by Member 24 creating a new thread or posting in a relevant section related to the Axis ACE card. Additionally, we have noticed some members posting sarcastic replies, memes, etc., which unnecessarily prolongs the thread. I kindly request everyone to refrain from such behavior. We have an off-topic section, a social group feature, and a chat option specifically designated for off-topic discussions.
By adhering to these guidelines, we can maintain the quality of TF Community. Therefore, we have decided to delete unrelated and off-topic replies from our older, important threads, for now. Furthermore, we will implement additional measures to reduce off-topic discussions in topic-oriented sections.

We sincerely hope for your support in this matter.

Thanks and regards,
Sumanta Mandal
gangajal-ee-to-sala-hona-hi-tha.gif