• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Community Will Undergo a Cleaning Process

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Just to add to the topic.

We will be deleting irrelevant stuff mostly from old threads which add no value to the forum content.

Any threads which have value will be split and moved to the proper section.

Suggestions from community members may be posted using the Report feature which will be of great help to all moderators performing the cleanup.

Thanks!!

techt

TF Legend
Just to add to the topic.

We will be deleting irrelevant stuff mostly from old threads which add no value to the forum content.

Any threads which have value will be split and moved to the proper section.

Suggestions from community members may be posted using the Report feature which will be of great help to all moderators performing the cleanup.

Thanks!!
Is this applicable to Just for Fun section too.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sumanta:
IMG_20240206_102156_663.jpg

Hope sarcastic reply allowed here 🤭.
Condition 1)

It depends whether this post is classified under any of these criteria :

Additionally, we have noticed some members posting sarcastic replies, memes, etc., which unnecessarily prolongs the thread. I kindly request everyone to refrain from such behavior.

And

Condition 2)

Whether this thread itself is considered as “ an important thread “

If the above two conditions are satisfied then your post will be deleted in future

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Is this applicable to Just for Fun section too.
No,

General discussion threads will probably not be touched. Only important threads as the admin said.

Especially, fun, light and other such discussions ought to be discussed in threads meant for those topics.

The main idea is to add value to the community content as we have many guests browsing the forum at a single time.

This will help people who land here using search engines and may be who don't wish to register. Those who just want an answer to what they are searching for and maybe then leave.

It happens to all of us when we are searching for answers to questions in which we don't have any interest but want to get our work done.

I hope what I posted highlights the true spirit of the activity which is being discussed.

Thanks!!

techt

TF Legend
Condition 1)

It depends whether this post is classified under any of these criteria :

And

Condition 2)

Whether this thread itself is considered as “ an important thread “

If the above two conditions are satisfied then your post will be deleted in future

One (hu)man's trash is another (hu)man's treasure and vice versa. So, how it is decided ?​

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

One (hu)man's trash is another (hu)man's treasure and vice versa. So, how it is decided ?​

Their intention is right to keep the thread clean but implementation will be tough with respect to deciding factors…
How I look at an individual point of view, not to think too much about it. participate in the discussion if he/ she likes it.

I personally like occasional humour here and there so my time spent here will be reduced to that effect..
Humour is an essential part of life and should be within limits as well and it should not to deviate too much from the main subject…

techt

TF Legend
We have courts of law to interpret the ambiguities 😂
Before justice get delivered my posts might get deleted from the recycle bin too.
The Shining Reaction GIF

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Oh My Mod !!!
Film Pool GIF

What a day. When some cards get de-valuated, Fintos were busy in moving their airmiles from Accor to whatever.
Now, I am fainting to move my posts to safer place.
Kavi hrudayam artham chesukovadam ledu prajalu….

Or shall I say Kavi Bhavana?? ;)
Where is my Bhavana?? my Lord?? ;) ;)

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Their intention is right to keep the thread clean but implementation will be tough with respect to deciding factors…
How I look at an individual point of view, not to think too much about it. participate in the discussion if he/ she likes it.

I personally like occasional humour here and there so my time spent here will be reduced to that effect..
Humour is an essential part of life and should be within limits as well and it should not to deviate too much from the main subject…
We support the use of humour unless the thread doesn't go off topic. It will be allowed, don't worry.

Decision to delete something is taken only when it is really really necessary and we refrain from interfering in any discussion. We will never interfere in any discussion if it is going with the flow and doesn't go off topic.

Only old threads will be touched for now. Hopefully, no one gets hurt.

Cheers!!

theda

TF Premier
@TechnoFino

Therefore, we have decided to delete unrelated and off-topic replies from our older, important threads, for now.
There may be some upside to this approach but there are many downsides too. Be careful about that.

Additionally, we have noticed some members posting sarcastic replies, memes, etc., which unnecessarily prolongs the thread. I kindly request everyone to refrain from such behavior.
This is a discussion forum and it is normal for a discussions to deviate from the main topic for some time and then come back to it. This is a natural flow of communication in any group which makes it engaging and fun. If you try to take it away it will become robotic and boring. I don't think anyone would want to be here and respond like a customer service executive.

By adhering to these guidelines, we can maintain the quality of TF Community.
I guess by improving the quality you mean making it easier for new people to find the relevant information. I suggest to find other ways to do it instead of stopping people from doing what they are here for (discussion).

I think there is a confusion here between quality and structure of the content. It is not necessary that a better structured content is better in quality.

Take Reddit for example it is too bloated yet too useful. A Reddit post is much better regarding informative value than a neat and clean article about the same topic.

---- Here are few suggestions ---
  • Make a upvote system and add filter for that, so posts with better answer can be shown on the top.
  • Color code the answers. For example allowing the OP to choose multiple answers as good answer and make them different color so they are easier to find.
  • Copy some important answers form a thread and make it an article or pin it as the first answer.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No,

General discussion threads will probably not be touched. Only important threads as the admin said.

Especially, fun, light and other such discussions ought to be discussed in threads meant for those topics.

The main idea is to add value to the community content as we have many guests browsing the forum at a single time.

This will help people who land here using search engines and may be who don't wish to register. Those who just want an answer to what they are searching for and maybe then leave.

It happens to all of us when we are searching for answers to questions in which we don't have any interest but want to get our work done.

I hope what I posted highlights the true spirit of the activity which is being discussed.

Thanks!!
I wonder if Mod have to go through thread like 1 - how to get premium banking program trick post by saucy
2- idfc reward on dc by admin itself.

How one gonna read those pages 😁& decide what to delete.
Bcz what seems unimportant today might have been important to that person in particular time 🥸

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Right words would be
S S V bhava

Yashasvi bhava.

anyways backed up my stories
Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons
Oka Manavi , Kavi garu konchem paristitulu choosukoni Thama bhavana nu takkuva sarlu ekkuva impact tho vyaktikarinchamani manavi, especially serious threads lo..
But Kavi hrudayam ni apadam kashtam. Still prayatinchamani prardana. Anyada anukovaddu