• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Community Will Undergo a Cleaning Process

techt

TF Legend
I wonder if Mod have to go through thread like 1 - how to get premium banking program trick post by saucy
2- idfc reward on dc by admin itself.

How one gonna read those pages šŸ˜& decide what to delete.
Bcz what seems unimportant today might have been important to that person in particular time šŸ„ø
Even doc šŸ˜· doesn't support unwanted appendectomy

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
We support the use of humour unless the thread doesn't go off topic. It will be allowed, don't worry.

Decision to delete something is taken only when it is really really necessary and we refrain from interfering in any discussion. We will never interfere in any discussion if it is going with the flow and doesn't go off topic.

Only old threads will be touched for now. Hopefully, no one gets hurt.

Cheers!!
No problem, please do whatever you guys think is necessary to get this forum be more effective and informative..
I definitely think there should be some kind of clean up.. I am sure some people get offended a bit, because we all have different opinions..
But whatever you do, make sure the natural flow is not impacted and enforce it consistently ā€¦
Itā€™s a difficult job but still needs to be done, the sooner the better before our community become too big..
Some people will definitely get offended ( may be including me, who knows) but thatā€™s life.. we have to move on..and itā€™s for betterment of our community..

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
The first page of this post itself has started off-topic, which wasn't the intention by the member. However, it's understandable as this could Bit Of Shock to Some. we will also delete/move Irrelevant Post & Thread from off-topic memes and sarcastic comments from Important Thread cause it is better for Everyone.

ccdc

TF Ace
By this definition, I am the most useless contributor!! ;) in this forum!!
you hv 9182 comments....frankly just go and count how many are really off topic...not required...useless...sarcastic...memes....also include above one in it as well...topic is announcement regarding deleting off topic comments....and you replied to my already off topic comment (sort of)...kuch log isko dil pe lenge...but kya kare aajkal sab log sab chij dil pe le lete hai in a matter of seconds...bhai lele dil pe...mai kya karu...i'll comment...

techt

TF Legend
Oka Manavi , Kavi garu konchem paristitulu choosukoni Thama bhavana nu takkuva sarlu ekkuva impact tho vyaktikarinchamani manavi, especially serious threads lo..
But Kavi hrudayam ni apadam kashtam. Still prayatinchamani prardana. Anyada anukovaddu
I have exercised caution not to derail important discussions. My posts have always been after the OP got info what s/he wanted. If not kitty would have cast the mighty spell of Ra.
Anyway I too joined Margadharshi and opened a dedicated thread for myself.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
you hv 9182 comments....frankly just go and count how many are really off topic...not required...useless...sarcastic...memes....also include above one in it as well...topic is announcement regarding deleting off topic comments....and you replied to my already off topic comment (sort of)...kuch log isko dil pe lenge...but kya kare aajkal sab log sab chij dil pe le lete hai in a matter of seconds...bhai lele dil pe...mai kya karu...i'll comment...
Thatā€™s is why I am the most useless contributor.. honestly ;) :D

techt

TF Legend
Just for fun is actually for fun... I also like to discuss off topic more than topic related discussions šŸ˜‚
So, no cleanup rules for JFF section.
ay caramba ..
Happy The Simpsons GIF by FOX International Channels

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
all the members in excess of 1000+ comments are usually such irrelevant comments....memes...sarcastic...useless discussion..etc...

Thatā€™s is why I am the most useless contributor.. honestly ;) :D
No comments šŸ¤£

According to our mate, @ccdc , the most useless contributors list goes like below.. Surprisingly this list is quite long.. which includes the founder, modetators etc ... I am glad I am leading the pack. ;) The funny thing is @ccdc is about half way mark to achive this invaluable milestone ... ;) ;)

PS: I could not grab all the memebers with more than 1000 messages ..

1707209339503.png

1707209364142.png
1707209418018.png

Last edited: