• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Community Will Undergo a Cleaning Process

bulldozer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Dear TF Cians,

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all our members for supporting us from the beginning. Since day one, you have been engaging with other members, discussing various topics, and creating incredibly helpful articles and threads.

As our community continues to grow, we face numerous challenges in maintaining the quality of forum content. However, there is no need to worry; we are taking all the necessary measures to address this.
One common issue I have observed is members posting unrelated content in threads. For instance, Member 1 initiated a discussion about the "HDFC Infinia credit card," and it was being actively discussed. However, Member 24 then posted a question about the Axis ACE card in the same thread. This could have been avoided by Member 24 creating a new thread or posting in a relevant section related to the Axis ACE card. Additionally, we have noticed some members posting sarcastic replies, memes, etc., which unnecessarily prolongs the thread. I kindly request everyone to refrain from such behavior. We have an off-topic section, a social group feature, and a chat option specifically designated for off-topic discussions.
By adhering to these guidelines, we can maintain the quality of TF Community. Therefore, we have decided to delete unrelated and off-topic replies from our older, important threads, for now. Furthermore, we will implement additional measures to reduce off-topic discussions in topic-oriented sections.

We sincerely hope for your support in this matter.

Thanks and regards,
Sumanta Mandal
Thanks a lot. This was long overdue and will help protecting this community.

techt

TF Legend
Obviously manually 😂
Cat Typing GIF