• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Celebrating 80000 Youtube Subscribers & 15000 TF Community Members

Congratulations @TechnoFino and team for this milestone - hope you reach 10 million subs in the coming years.
Really glad to be a part of this amazing community - learning a lot here.
Kudos to the founders, mods, admins everyone - for handling this all so well.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Congratulations @TechnoFino dada. I wish this community grow tenx folds so that more and more people gain financial literacy. This community is truly a hidden treasure and one stop solution for finance nerds, not just cc geeks.

I thank you for creating this space n all other members who are constantly sharing their knowledge n experience with us. I thank mods who are giving a part of their precious time to keep this community clean.

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Back in July 2019, we embarked on our TechnoFino YouTube channel with the aim of providing insightful credit card reviews. Today, after four incredible years, I am delighted to announce that we have reached a remarkable milestone of 80,000 subscribers! This achievement would not have been possible without your continuous encouragement and engagement.

In addition to this, I am thrilled to inform you that our TechnoFino Community has flourished, with an astounding 15,000 registered members. It has been a gratifying one and a half years since we established the TF community, and this incredible growth reflects the strong bond we have fostered. Your active participation and contributions have been instrumental in shaping TechnoFino into the thriving platform it is today.

I want to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to each and every one of you. Your love, support, and feedback have been the driving force behind our success. Without your continued enthusiasm, TechnoFino would not be where it is today. Your trust in us is humbling, and we remain committed to delivering valuable content and making a positive impact on the Indian credit card industry.

Your engagement and loyalty mean the world to us. We are excited about the future and the opportunities it holds, and we can't wait to continue this incredible journey with all of you.

Thank you for being an integral part of TechnoFino.

Sumanta Mandal
Congratulations brother. 🥳 This community has some of the most helpful and friendliest people I've ever met in online forums. ☮️