• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Section suggestion & TF Community improvement strategies

cpkalariya

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Introduce Credit Card Variant as tags to link with User Profiles.

User can link their Credit Card Variants such as (Axis Magnus, HDFC Infinia, ICICI Amazon Pay, etc)
After tagging their credit cards, user can get relative information/updates as soon as another user write about that credit card. (He/She also needs to tag that credit card)

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
When I joined this forum, there were hardly any ads to begin with, and whatever ads were visible, they were not annoying. They were like small banners, and their placement was good, so they didn't bother me. However, last month Google ads were introduced, and some of them were really annoying. They were big and sometimes even felt like attachments! 🤣

Now, this new ad at the top is extremely annoying. I kindly request you to remove this ad. I can't even access the top menu without scrolling all the way to the top. I understand that ads help keep the server running, and that's perfectly fine, but there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. So, I humbly request you, @TechnoFino , to please get rid of this ad at the top, at least, because it's ruining the entire experience of this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_151440_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_151440_Chrome.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 9

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
When I joined this forum, there were hardly any ads to begin with, and whatever ads were visible, they were not annoying. They were like small banners, and their placement was good, so they didn't bother me. However, last month Google ads were introduced, and some of them were really annoying. They were big and sometimes even felt like attachments! 🤣

Now, this new ad at the top is extremely annoying. I kindly request you to remove this ad. I can't even access the top menu without scrolling all the way to the top. I understand that ads help keep the server running, and that's perfectly fine, but there needs to be a line drawn somewhere. So, I humbly request you, @TechnoFino , to please get rid of this ad at the top, at least, because it's ruining the entire experience of this forum.
+1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_154623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_154623_Chrome.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 6

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I also second this. It is irritating and coming in my way to access this forum effectively.
@TechnoFino may like to give attention to fix this.
Screenshot_20230615_155253_Chrome.jpg

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

+1

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Use brave, adblock extension and poper blocker extension. Simple

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Use brave, adblock extension and poper blocker extension. Simple
I understand that using an ad blocker is a straightforward solution, but I also recognize that it implies a lack of support for the cause. I genuinely appreciate the valuable information I receive from this forum, and while I don't mind the occasional advertisement, the increasing frequency is starting to become rather bothersome.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I understand that using an ad blocker is a straightforward solution, but I also recognize that it implies a lack of support for the cause. I genuinely appreciate the valuable information I receive from this forum, and while I don't mind the occasional advertisement, the increasing frequency is starting to become rather bothersome.
Yea, will be good if the cost of maintenance for the site can be evaluated vs the revenue from ads. There should be a balance and profit maximixation should not be the motive as money chase is endless. It should be value maximization for all stakeholders.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
for me i always prefer to browse the community on laptop but yeah on mobile the ads on the top can be annoying for sure. i checked now and the same ads show on bottom on laptop.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

I agree! I really hate top and bottom ads like that... I don't know how it's coming as I have already turned off such ads, i'll check this and make sure it doesn't come again.

Edit: top and bottom ads + extra ad on thread view page removed

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I agree! I really hate top and bottom ads like that... I don't know how it's coming as I have already turned off such ads, i'll check this and make sure it doesn't come again.

Edit: top and bottom ads + extra ad on thread view page removed
Thank you for the swift action 😁