• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent only section and membership plan for agents On TF Community

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Dear TFC members,

Our community is growing rapidly and we owe it all to our fantastic members. However, we have noticed that many credit card agents have been attempting to post their contact details on non-appropriate sections, which goes against our TFC guidelines.

To address this issue, we have decided to create a dedicated section for credit card/insurance/bank agents. To gain access to this section, agents will be required to pay a monthly fee and will be able to create new threads showcasing their services and offerings. While anyone can view this section, only paid agents can post threads in it and any TFC members can post replies there.

We will be verifying each agent's identity before granting them an "Agent" badge and access to the section to minimize the chances of fraud or scams. Agents can request a free agent badge by DMing me, but they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month (Rs. 500 per month, limited time offer) to be able to post in the agent section.

There are different rules for free and paid agents.
Free agents are not allowed to ask people to DM and apply for credit cards, post in the agent section, or post their mobile number or email ID publicly. However, they can still offer help to others.
If we found any agent breaking rules, then the person will be banned without any warning.
On the other hand, paid agents have exclusive access to the agent section, where they can post their contact information and offerings, and people can directly contact them for their services. Like free agents, paid agents cannot post their mobile number or email ID publicly on other sections of the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Sumanta Mandal
Founder, TechnoFino

Last edited:

Farhad sekh

TF Premier
Dear TFC members,

Our community is growing rapidly and we owe it all to our fantastic members. However, we have noticed that many credit card agents have been attempting to post their contact details on non-appropriate sections, which goes against our TFC guidelines.

To address this issue, we have decided to create a dedicated section for credit card/insurance/bank agents. To gain access to this section, agents will be required to pay a monthly fee, and will be able to create new threads showcasing their services and offerings. While anyone can view this section, only paid agents can post threads in it and any TFC members can post reply there.

We will be verifying each agent's identity before granting them "Agent" badge and access to the section to minimize the chances of fraud or scams. Agents can request a free agent badge by DMing me, but they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month to be able to post in the agent section.

Free agents are not allowed to ask people to DM and apply for credit cards, post in the agent section, or post their mobile number or email ID publicly. However, they can still offer help to others.
If we found any agent braking rules, will be banned.
On the other hand, paid agents have exclusive access to the agent section, where they can post their contact information and offerings, and people can directly contact them for their services. Like free agents, paid agents cannot post their mobile number or email ID publicly on other sections of the forum.

Sumanta Mandal
Founder, TechnoFino
All is fine. But plz decrease the fee per month. Start with nominal fee and later increase so as to gain customer (here it is agent).

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dear TFC members,

To address this issue, we have decided to create a dedicated section for credit card/insurance/bank agents. To gain access to this section, agents will be required to pay a monthly fee, and will be able to create new threads showcasing their services and offerings. While anyone can view this section, only paid agents can post threads in it and any TFC members can post reply there.

We will be verifying each agent's identity before granting them "Agent" badge and access to the section to minimize the chances of fraud or scams. Agents can request a free agent badge by DMing me, but they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month to be able to post in the agent section.

If we found any agent braking rules, will be banned.

Sumanta Mandal
Founder, TechnoFino
Just a suggestion, Can you add agent badge along with the bank name so that it will be easier to check and talk to them

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I know you have made this community to earn money but not letting agents apply for cc without paying fee is not good.
You can make seperate paid section. but, you shouldn't stop any agent from helping someone get a cc.
We don't show google ads or any ads that earn money for views. we don't show because we don't wanna hurt user experience.
free agents can help, discuss and if someone (TFC member) ask for help regarding credit card application, they can help them. I mean to say that free agents or even paid agent can't post their contacts on general sections (other than agent section) and ask people to apply.
And agents can easily recover fees if they get one or two leads (we know a bit about the business) but for us to run this community without ads is a real challenge. Tech & Dev cost is very high.
hope you understand.
Thanks

We don't show google ads or any ads that earn money for views. we don't show because we don't wanna hurt user experience.
free agents can help, and discuss and if someone (TFC member) ask for help regarding credit card application, they can help them. I mean to say that free agents or even paid agent can't post their contacts on general sections (other than agent section) and ask people to apply.
And agents can easily recover fees if they get one or two leads (we know a bit about the business) but for us to run this community without ads is a real challenge. Tech & Dev cost is very high.
hope you understand.
Thanks
I don't have any idea about their earning. but, the way you said just 1 or 2 leads, means they get alot of profit. If this is the case increase the price lol.

Last edited:

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will the agents be limited to certain cities ? Multiple posts of different agents providing same thing can cause issues so need to address it and also who will ensure deletion of documents like adhaar or pan given to agent ?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Will the agents be limited to certain cities ? Multiple posts of different agents providing same thing can cause issues so need to address it and also who will ensure deletion of documents like adhaar or pan given to agent ?
1. yes we'll not offer any membership to more than 3 agents per bank in a month.
2. users are always advised to share documents to agent's official email id. and we don't control documents handling thing. we just verify agent's identity.

This is great.

Also there should be a way to post testimonial by TFC users so that we know a bit more about agents.
Like a feedback section visible to TF members so agents don't mistreat us. I have also been ignored by mr.vimal(axis agent here). I asked him to apply c2c axis myzone but he straight forward denied and not replying now. i think he just wants to apply high end cards like magnus for high profits.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Like a feedback section visible to TF members so agents don't mistreat us. I have also been ignored by mr.vimal(axis agent here). I asked him to apply c2c axis myzone but he straight forward denied and not replying now. i think he just wants to apply high end cards like magnus for high profits.
I think pointing fingers is incorrect here. He may only concentrate on premium cards for better margins. That's totally up to him. We can't force someone to act upon our will. For example, If I was getting 10k for applying a credit card A and I was getting only 2.5k for applying a credit card B, the chances of me concentrating on credit card A's applications will naturally be the highest since the reward for me is better there. It's totally up to oneself as to how they want to interact in this forum. It's human nature and nothing can be done against it. I wouldn't put that as mistreating.

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I think the pricing system should be tiered for agents. As far as I know the agents that deals with entry level cards earn less profit than the agents that deals with premium/super premium cards. So the agents who does those high priced cards exclusively need to pay higher than those that does only entry level cards.

Last edited:

akshayhs

TF Ace
they must purchase the agent plan for Rs. 1000 per month to be able to post in the agent section
You should make this dynamic.
Implement a feedback system where successful applicants come here and report their credit card applications to be a success. In that fashion, you can make fees to be 500 for X applications, 100 for Y applications and 2500 for Z applications. (Pricing is an example here)

For example, if he is able to get 1000 applications, then naturally their reward rate will be much higher. Let them share a piece of the pie for TechnoFino forum so that both of them can benefit. In that way, it also helps this forum run without donations (not that it was in the first place).